Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Nice. The 'Bikers' set.

Just need the handle bars and rear sets. I'm thinking of picking up a few of the pieces myself soon. In fairness they do make them well.

Cheers for the pics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yup Bikers product well made ... solid. it is so hard finding their product in my country ... I found 1 reseller only from their alliance page that sell CBR part in my country ... the other just sell Ninja 250r parts only ...

·
Registered
455 Posts
is it just the photo or do the reds really look that off form the red of the bike?

·
Registered
378 Posts
did you order these right from thailand? If so... how hard was it to wire money over their? I want some of these parts but i am leary about wiring money to another country. How did you covert your money to thai money?

·
Registered
44 Posts
i found Official Bikers Website
however there is no online shop facility or prices even.

their products seem good however their website is ****.
website doesn't even appear on google results... at all!

how does one buy from these chumps?

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
They have an American distributor but I've read the mark up is a lot.

Countries other than Thailand and the USA, I'm not sure about how you'd buy them.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no online shop availaible on their site, but you can check the "alliance" page for reseller for your country ... as for me I live in Indonesia and got the from one reseller only, the other dont have bikers product for CBR.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I sent them an e-mail from Australia, they sent a product list with prices in Thai$.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
making an order myself now.. $450aud total before shipping. owch.
gotta blow money on something while am young!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as killstrelok said, they also replied to me here in Australia with a pricelist and said to just make an order with them and they'd get back to me with finalized shipping prices.

price list is as follows;
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=1O9yGxvhmGXfNuldq4rTEFm2gBBPFklsJcMNVuEWyi5kacZJ08IvieCbc02ND&hl=en

converted to AUD dollars its relatively cheaper than what I expected!
how lucky! I email them, and they dont even reply my email, after 5 days I called them ... and then 2 days later they email me back ... my gosh ... it took more than 1 week to reply the email, and they tell me they won't ship their product to our country ...

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
its been photoshoped lol ... but the red is almost identical with they body color ...
So those were fake Photo shopped pictures? I am confused..I assumed from the original post that these were pics of the parts already installed on your bike. I guess that was misleading .

I would have preferred to see actual photographs the actual parts or parts installed on the bike with no electronic alterations or manipulations or at least had been told upfront that I was looking at an electronic simulation (photo shopped picture) of parts installed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So those were fake Photo shopped pictures? I am confused..I assumed from the original post that these were pics of the parts already installed on your bike. I guess that was misleading .

I would have preferred to see actual photographs the actual parts or parts installed on the bike with no electronic alterations or manipulations or at least had been told upfront that I was looking at an electronic simulation (photo shopped picture) of parts installed.
I just adjust the level only ... nothing more ... just added more deep to the color ... and those part already installed at my bike.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts