Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup maddtrapper,been a while guys ,here my crazy update,as u all know,my dealer never got my cbr in. So i went with a ducati monster(impulse buy) wife says they make pills for people like me,lol,any way --- brought ducati back to dealer after 3wks, it all started after a guy from work let me use his ruckus for a full day,at first i said no way,but until u ride one dont judge,to me it was a blast ,loved it so much ,next day bought a ruckus and sold my bike in two days,lost about 2k,wife is pissed,but thats what happen when u take a ducati off the showroom floor,long story short ,ruckus for life,no shifting,shorty helmet,just pure cruising,just ordered a bunch of parts for it to make it go at least 50, with the stock engine,and a wider rear rim.

·
Registered
681 Posts
So where do you ride that thing? There aren't many roads where were I could safely always stay under 50.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
WOW! Not surprised about the Ducati but....a Rukus?? All the best. As long as you're happy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
For what it's worth, I believe the Ruckus looks badass. At least you kept with Honda right?! Glad you're happy with it!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol,well no problem with speed around here,all the local roads to work along ocean ave ,go from 35 mph to 40 mph,this ruckus stock gets up to 45,but today i installed a variator( thanks dorby works ) and got up to 51 mph ,according to a police radar set up around the corner from my house,could be under by a few not sure,but again,i had 5 motorcycles in my life,never thought of a scooter,but when i went on utube and saw all of the crazy looking ruckus,i had to own one,just ordered a bunch of stuff today to mod it up,u would be suprised the amount of stuff for these little guys.Just check out rucksters on utube,it sold me,and i filled up my tank today $4.00,GOT 126 MILES OUT OF ONE TANK.:D

·
Registered
636 Posts
you couldnt stay away could you..i knew we'd have a sighting..i almost went with a ruckus too..they look tough and although ive never ridden one, i have ridden other scooters..nice choice, and 50 mph is plenty if not on the highway..good stuff dude..

·
Registered
928 Posts
Wazup. Wheres the pics of the Ruckus? Surprised you sold the bike though. Stopped at the Honda dealer and the step kid saw an orange Ruckus that he now wants instead of a car.
Im still waiting for the Honda PCX scooter to pop up, scooters are a blast. Always loved that I could put a 12 pack under the seat of the Zuma.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
100% right,after riding this,maybe im lazy,but i like the no shifting kind of laid back cruising.too congested where i live lots of tourist in the summer,when i had the monster i would stop,start,etc,etc,i live along the beach and every road that goes there is all backed up for miles on nice days:mad:---thats where the ruckus comes in:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts