Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a broken chain slider and I am having difficulty locating a new one. Can anyone help me .. perhaps if you have purchased one recently or you know who definitely has these I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
2,022 Posts
It would help if we knew where you live. Plus this forum is for the recent, single cylinder bikes. If all else fails you can get a plastic cutting board that is about the same stuff and use the old one as a templet to make your new chain slider.

Bike bandit has it (part of the swingarm listing) http://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/1988-honda-cr250r/o/m9669#sch414116

It takes a while to run the availability check, but they said that it could be shipped in 1 to 2 days.

·
Super Moderator
6,916 Posts
@jsonder... that BikeBandit listing you linked to is for the '88 Honda CR250R Motocross bike, definitely not going to work for the OP's bike. And if he is in the U.S., he'll find that Honda dealers here won't be able to order any OEM parts for those older four cylinder CBR250RR's, as the bikes were never imported to the U.S.

@motorcycleshed... you should check out this forum website: CBR250 Forums ... There you'll find all kinds of information on your MC19.

·
Super Moderator
2,022 Posts
Sorry about that. I should have checked the engine. I thought that I had the right bike. My bad!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts