1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
I second that motion :)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Am I the only one who doesn't know what you are talking about?

Is it a music instrument?

If you can eat it I'm all for it!

:)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I agree. I'm so tired of looking at the cheap ass blank page instead of an icon. Every forum I visit uses em cept this one.

It gets me thinking how lazy the admin's are. (Oh snap is someone gonna get on my ass bout that?)

The only reason I call them lazy is because it only takes a little bit of time to add an icon, and I believe I also seen this topic mentioned awhile back.

Also, They don't give a rats ass about spam from all these spam bots even though I told them a couple ways they can avoid all spam so no one can see it cept the mods but seemed the Admin's didn't care.

So yeah, Good idea, But will it happen? I'd say no.

I think the Admins of the board run multiple boards so its not like they really "care" about the board. Thus the reason you never see admins post. (I've seen 1 post, 1 time.)

·
Registered
342 Posts
Blank page?

Icon?

I still don't know what you're talking about.

Personally I find enough interesting topics and discussions on this site so this is not an issue for me.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Blank page?

Icon?

I still don't know what you're talking about.

Personally I find enough interesting topics and discussions on this site so this is not an issue for me.
A favicon /ˈfævɪkɒn/ (short for Favorite icon), also known as a shortcut icon, Web site icon, URL icon, tab icon or bookmark icon

They are the all essential can't live without little icons that at the beginning of a lot of the url menu bar just before (www) like the blue square with a white f for Facebook the G for google and also show up at the beginning of your bookmarked web sites in your bookmark lists. Now you have an idea as to how important they are and what a travesty it is that this forum doesn't have one.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thanks for straightening that out, gromit.

Don't understand how this site could survive this long without one!

I mean, even Hitler had his swastika. Duh.

;)

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A simple we cant be bothered to put a favicon on cbr250.net would have sufficed. It not a big deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts