Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would enjoy reading about how you got yourself into racing your cbr 250, steps into getting to your first track day to what you have done over the years to improve your bike or just maybe some modifications that you swear by.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I would enjoy reading about how you got yourself into racing your cbr 250, steps into getting to your first track day to what you have done over the years to improve your bike or just maybe some modifications that you swear by.:rolleyes:
First of all the 250 model is only a year old. There are thread you can read, one of them is Auffitt

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
There have been 2 USA forum members that race and have done heaps of bike development (cant think of their usernames) Lucky in the US there is a class for 4T 250's.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i'm preparing 2 for my kids to race in the Canadian spec class. Limited mods, using the spec "kit". I'm still waiting for the parts, just doing lockwiring now. Should be fun ro ride. They races CBR125's last year. They are loads of fun. I can't wait to try the 250.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
There has been a junior development program here for 12-16 yr olds on 150's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts