Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my new build out and surprised all the other younger guys. Runs with them all. Need to work on suspension a bit more and that is it. Problem is I am 68 and just not able to take the chances like I use to, so it is for sale. 305 kit with cams, Slipper Clutch, Bazazz with auto tune, Leo Vince header with D&D silencer, Sava Race tires(really stick), Vortex, carbon fiber clip ons, titanium motor mounts and a lot more, 311 lbs with half a tank of fuel, Hot Bodies glass, Lightweight rear disc and more. Penske shock work great, front forks have some Race Tech stuff, need a bit heaver oil so rebound is slower. Set up for 160-175 rider. With the right rider it would be a winner, clear title, safety wired. Bike is in New Mexico. Questions and pictures, email me at [email protected] Forgot, has fork brace, Tyga upper clamp, I know there is more. Would think about trades too.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi bat,

A previous post you said your mate had a dyno?? Now you have gone down the hot cams, BBK 305cc, exhaust and a fuel controller. Now Takewaga claim HP is lifted from 25hp to 35hp which is just below stock power for an R3 and way above the power for the CBR300R.

Did you get any dyno figures you can share.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts