1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I'm Vikas, I own a CBR 250r
I got an issue with the ABS of my bike
I was using it normally went for a ride to meet my friend later reached home and parked my bike an hour later I have to go out again at that time I have noticed that after reaching the speed more than 10Kmph the ABS light usually goes off but it started to blink. It was a continuous short blink and found malfunction with the ABS, they were not functioning and my wheels were locking while applied the brakes hard which never happens with a ABSbrake .
Can someone help me with this issue please

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hi Vikas and welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid I never had any issues with the brakes so I can't really help much.
I would check the connections of all the cables and check the sensor rings for dirt or anything else that would prevent the sensor from reading the rings properly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all
I'm Vikas, I own a CBR 250r
I got an issue with the ABS of my bike
I was using it normally went for a ride to meet my friend later reached home and parked my bike an hour later I have to go out again at that time I have noticed that after reaching the speed more than 10Kmph the ABS light usually goes off but it started to blink. It was a continuous short blink and found malfunction with the ABS, they were not functioning and my wheels were locking while applied the brakes hard which never happens with a ABSbrake .
Can someone help me with this issue please
As you said vikas ,
I had this issue when I dropped my bike down,
I jst pumped the breaks harder , then the breaks started working properly , try this
If your problem is not rectified ,ping me at
[email protected] will help you to reach some people from India

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As you said vikas ,
I had this issue when I dropped my bike down,
I jst pumped the breaks harder , then the breaks started working properly , try this
If your problem is not rectified ,ping me at
[email protected] will help you to reach some people from India
I tried that one brother, but no change with the problem

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Vikas and welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid I never had any issues with the brakes so I can't really help much.
I would check the connections of all the cables and check the sensor rings for dirt or anything else that would prevent the sensor from reading the rings properly.
I guess all the cables were were good, anyway where can I find these cable I mean in where were they placed in the bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts