Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping the new CBR250R ABS that I ordered for my wif will get to our dealer in Oregon soon. We have lots of miles to ride this spring and summer and wanna get to it. Honda seems to be taking its sweet ole time.:confused:

·
281 Posts
Greeb! We should be comparing dealer and delivery notes. I have ordered my bike via Cycle Country in Salem...Todd, my sales guy, says early to mid June now for an ABS delivery. Interesting because they are getting some bikes at many locations in the states now including west coast (CA)...all very modest numbers as you know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm also looking to buy in Portland. Most of the dealers I have called are asking roughly the same markup over MSRP. I haven't put down a deposit yet, but I am hopeful by mid-May I can negotiate a reasonable deal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not to interrupt but I am waiting for a black ABS. Just wanted to say hey. Told by the dealer probably June. Dealer said he should know for sure this coming Tuesday IF he is getting a black ABS and when. Hard to resist a black non ABS if it comes in. Arrrgggg!

·
Registered
147 Posts
my dealer here in new jersey got a non abs red one in today,and it has no ones name on it,im waiting for the abs model in red as well,he said may 15th

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dates

The one I ordered is a red ABS at Beaverton Motorcycles. They told me first part of June now! I put money down on it quite a while back and a good thing, They said they ordered 20 and are only getting 3 from Honda, My ABS and two non ABS, 1 black and 1 red. I know there is one coming to the dealer over in Bend also that was not yet sold.

·
281 Posts
xplorguy,

You waiting for an ABS model like I am? I want a red one. You?
Kutter! Yea...I am waiting...waiting for ABS...in Black. I must say the Red is looking awfully sharp in new owner photos. I was a little bit discouraged when on of our forum members seeing both colors said the RED looked far better!............

·
281 Posts
The one I ordered is a red ABS at Beaverton Motorcycles. They told me first part of June now! I put money down on it quite a while back and a good thing, They said they ordered 20 and are only getting 3 from Honda, My ABS and two non ABS, 1 black and 1 red. I know there is one coming to the dealer over in Bend also that was not yet sold.
My Salem dealer is saying the same date...this is a good sign. The limited deliveries is not a good sign...I guess it will be what it is.......my dealer had ordered 6 only...he did not say how many he was getting but had addressed my black abs with the regional sales rep...so I hope the Honda Rep gives a rip and makes it happen somehow.......

What kind of pricing from your Beaverton dealer? And how about the Bend location? If Bend has one unclaimed...I would wonder why at this point...

·
281 Posts
I'm also looking to buy in Portland. Most of the dealers I have called are asking roughly the same markup over MSRP. I haven't put down a deposit yet, but I am hopeful by mid-May I can negotiate a reasonable deal.
Justintime! Keep us posted on how you make out.....have you called the Bend guy? Reportedly an incoming bike is available.........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Beaverton Honda has a black (non-ABS) in stock that wasn't sold as a preorder. I received the call today. I'm hoping it won't sell today and I can negotiate a cash deal tomorrow. If not, I'll probably wait until I can get a decent price for a red (ABS).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im still waiting on mine here in VA people within 2-4 hours away have been getting them in but my dealer claims Honda told him that none have been shipped yet to dealers?!? His come from Norfolk VA when they come in, does anybody else know what port theirs comes in at?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beaverton said MSRP $4500 + 399 ship and settup fee for the ABS model.
Bend said MSRP $4000 + 550 fee for non-ABS model. I see on this sight that some dealers have told people MSRP with no fees elswhere around the country!

·
Registered
23 Posts
My dealer in VA it's 4199 plus tax and tags, no fees whatsoever. Thats non-ABS. My dealer didnt order any ABS models right now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts