Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Hey....was this Sat or Sun? I took the 1a Sunday to Canmore, stopped at Exshaw and snapped a pic. Alot of bikes out and also had several superbikes fly by. I was above the speed limit and they passed so fast like I wasn't moving lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
That landscape is proof that the world is beautiful. I wish I had some snow capped mountains! Sweet area to ride in!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks all,, yes that was on sunday, (live to ride, and I was thinking of you,,,, but it was a spur of the moment thing,,had just finished the harley demos days run, and Mitch thought it would be a good day for the canmore run... called the wife and got her clearance to go) and yes those super bikes were probably going faster than 160

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
thanks all,, yes that was on sunday, (live to ride, and I was thinking of you,,,, but it was a spur of the moment thing,,had just finished the harley demos days run, and Mitch thought it would be a good day for the canmore run... called the wife and got her clearance to go) and yes those super bikes were probably going faster than 160
Does Mitch own Honda Powerhouse? Must have just missed you! Might have passed you guys. Were you at one point stopped at the side of the road heading to Canmore? If so, I saw you!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Great video. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, we were at 1 point stopped a the right side,,, were waiting for a wide open space for making videos,,, Mitch doesn't own rocky mountain, but does alot of riding with a camera, so it works well,,, we need to get together soon and make a good video

1 - 13 of 13 Posts