Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
would a stock bike be able to do those insane lean angles on the curves???

·
Registered
30 Posts
i wonder if this was completely stock or what improvements they made on the bike?
this is a really cool video though, looks like he was totally kicking ass and passing everyone.
on the YT comments he goes on to say all he had was a prototype exhaust and fuel management system.

pretty impressive either way. wonder what it would look like from the sideline (how far he actually leaned).

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Ive just learnt how to get thru the last few difficult corners of Motegi on the xbox... cool.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
this is me on the track....in my dreams ! nice clip.he was smoking.
keep the bike between 4.5 & 7.5 rpm's and the bike is a cruiser but keep it between 7.5 & 10.5 rpm's & you wont call it anything but a sport bike.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Great post. Track days here no recording/timing equipment allowed, tight asses they are.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Motegi Translation

This is what the Japanese Kanji says:

"Motegi 7 hours Endurance Race 2011" Open Free Practice on New Honda CBR250R at Motegi TwinRing in Japan

This footage is taken at Motegi TwinRing in Japan on August 10, 2011.
Open Free Practice for annual race event "Motegi 7 hours Endurance Race 2011"
The team is consisted by 4 riders who ride for the Japanese Sports Bike Magazine called "Riding Sports."
Process of racing for this event will be featured in the magazine every month! Each rider will contribute their articles to the magazine.

This footage is our very first test ride/ free practice as a team.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Awesome. I would REALLY like to know what sprocket sizes the rider had. I'd guess not stock as I sense the bike is redlining coming down that back stretch...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts