Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Planes , Trains and Automobiles :)
dedicate this video to one of Canada's greatest , John Candy :cool:
thanks for making me laugh and reminding me not everyone is a duche ;)
...even threw in a Tank for him :D:D

notice anything new about her !? :confused:

got Bazzaz instructions from their thread on this site :cool:
turned on the flux capacitor and started mapping.
then when to the stable and applied all suggested values
then .... well you'll see :cool:

threw in something for my personal haters...
...now they can say: "at least he's not driving a car";)

and something for my United States haters ....
....like i told my boy Redline , we have the best of the best from every country here !!
so insulting the United States is like insulting yourself :D:D

and yes Redline , i know , the world's best dumb-ass people make their way here too ;)
....we give them their own tv shows ("world dumbest drivers" , "world dumbest criminals" , all the MTV and VH1 shows , ect) :p

to all new to this site: Red is the only one that can hate on my home and get away with it , the rest of you are getting ignored.:rolleyes:(plz tell your alter egos)
jk Redline , i see someone is "gunning" for the milage title....
..."fat american" chance , huh !?:D:D

mine is running like a champ and now , she's almost ready ;):cool:

hope that the 8 or 9 O.G.(original) people from this site enjoy/hate it ;)
.....the rest of you , thanks for watching (please review site history before hating) :p

ps- you guys need to KNOCK IT OFF with the Squid talk :D:D
you guys don't even know why stunners invented this word to clown skill-less riders...
..yes it means you are a loser on a motorcycle but...
... im not going to reveal all the secrets but i will let you know what qualifies YOU as a Squid ;)

hey , what is this squid talk ovahee !? you guys serving calamari !? (italian paisan voice) :rolleyes:

:D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Racing quick release clutch and clipons?????????:confused: Sounds more throaty as well.Shd get mine in for a remapping

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Racing quick release clutch and clipons?????????:confused: Sounds more throaty as well.Shd get mine in for a remapping
:):):):)

you are part of the crew L2R....don't pay for remapping , get a self mapping kit from Bazzaz.

im going to map mine when the weather changes but you have more seasons than us down in swamp land !

pays itself after 2-3 maps.
think HoP put me on to that :confused:

cut out the middle man for $100 please ? (price is right voice):confused:

btw- negative on the "Racing quick release clutch and clipons"
that's all S.S. lightning fast shifting right there ;)
i'll have to add that to my skillz arsenal :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
CRAP !!! Thought i saw another clutch aside from the stock one....hmmmmmm:confused:

Thx for suggestion on the Bazzaz mapping kit. We DO have the same exhaust and FI unit lol Your bike doesn't sound as "tinny" since you're adjustment. What'd you do with the mapping?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CRAP !!! Thought i saw another clutch aside from the stock one....hmmmmmm:confused:
What'd you do with the mapping?
:D:D
that's my handbrake silly :p
did you see the passenger's rear sets !?
i got them P.C.'d black :cool:
so far , is the only $40 i had to pay some one to do something for my baby :)

as for the mapping , with the self mapping kit , plug it into Windows (no Mac):( , it brings up the software , hit start , exit , ride around , get back and plug it back to the software , hit stop , retrieve , apply , smooth , and ride (sound more confusing than it is).;)

as for the sound ... do you have the insert in ?
i couldn't figure how to put it on.......so i didn't :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
From another topic that SS posted in....its a rear brake on the bars for various extracurricular activities :)

I will eventually do the Bazazz treatment, its one of the last things I have to do on my red haired honey (SS lingo is rubbing off on me). Like your posts and vids, SS...ride safe buddy.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its a rear brake on the bars for various extracurricular activities :)

Like your posts and vids, SS...ride safe buddy.
she's about to sign up for some "parking lot work-outs" soon :D
(those will be the cool vids) :cool:

thanks j4bberwocky :cool:

respect is a two-way street in my neighborhood...
...so , likewise brother. Ride Safe :cool:

btw-if you or any one reading this owns a cbr250r .... please send me a friend request on cbr250.net , if i have not send you one already :cool:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you get some closer, straight-on pics ?
she's a Actress , not a Model ;)
no paparazzi pics please :mad:

just chop it , but be warned:

altering your motorcycle by removing the mud guard , cutting the windscreen or any other "stupid modification" you see on my vids requires additional maintenance , safety checks and service not show'd on the vids ;)

just be CAREFUL when you cut or else :eek::mad:

btw- you will miss the "ears" on the freeway ...... behind a sand truck ...... when is cold ....... going 90mph:)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jeezus SS you really ride like a total newbie. You are going to die or be seriously disabled riding like that. You wouldn't want to put Officer Picklestien through the ordeal of picking bits of you up from all over the highway and having to take you home to your family in a small box, would you? You do seem to delight in calling others squids. From what I see of your riding style, you must surely be The King of the Squids. Get some training, before it's too late. ;)
HELLLO i make wheelies on a CBR250 .....

....of course im king squid :cool:

what's up with you mr lil wayne , got the jealous bug !? :confused:
wishing death on SS makes him live longer ..... no wonder i haven't wrecked and died yet ..... you guys are awesome.thanks :)

death wish from across the pond huh !? :mad:

FYI-mr lil wayne , i don't know how the queen does it over there , but here , they don't take you home in a little box , they call you to the hospital , sit you in a cosy little room , and then they tell your family your loved one expired.:(
just in case the shock doesn't kill you , the docs are right there ;)

you were cool but now ..... PISS OFF MATE !!:mad:

BTW-she just sign up for gym classes so don't worry , she's going down :(
(she's getting beaten while you guys wynne about your bikes)(yes Wynne)

thanks for ruining my thread with your hate Young Money , didn't think YOU :(

Matey :)

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Jeezus SS you really ride like a total newbie. You are going to die or be seriously disabled riding like that. You wouldn't want to put Officer Picklestien through the ordeal of picking bits of you up from all over the highway and having to take you home to your family in a small box, would you? You do seem to delight in calling others squids. From what I see of your riding style, you must surely be The King of the Squids. Get some training, before it's too late.

I removed my post because I am a bit drunk, and sometimes, I let say things when I am drunk that I would restrain myself from saying when I'm sober. I shall reinstate my comment. I do not wish you to die, that was the main reason for my post, to try and make you understand that you will be dead soon, riding like that. I've been riding for 30 years, so I'm no squid, but I do know squiddery when I see it. I'm trying to do you a favour, but somehow, I don't think that you're mature enough to understand that. I hope you see the error of your ways, before it's too late. ;)

PS I'm not a hater, I just don't want to see you die, as I've seen others that ride like you die before.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jeezus SS you really ride like a total newbie. You are going to die or be seriously disabled riding like that. You wouldn't want to put Officer Picklestien through the ordeal of picking bits of you up from all over the highway and having to take you home to your family in a small box, would you? You do seem to delight in calling others squids. From what I see of your riding style, you must surely be The King of the Squids. Get some training, before it's too late.

I removed my post because I am a bit drunk, and sometimes, I let say things when I am drunk that I would restrain myself from saying when I'm sober. I shall reinstate my comment. I do not wish you to die, that was the main reason for my post, to try and make you understand that you will be dead soon, riding like that. I've been riding for 30 years, so I'm no squid, but I do know squiddery when I see it. I'm trying to do you a favour, but somehow, I don't think that you're mature enough to understand that. I hope you see the error of your ways, before it's too late. ;)

PS I'm not a hater, I just don't want to see you die, as I've seen others that ride like you die before.
i miss Badger :(

relax Wynne , is the internet :)

i like my deathwishes , i told you they make me live longer ;)

you guys need to put the bottle down before you get on CBR250.net :D
.....^ (just laugh Wynne):D:D

here a Squidpisode for you so you can laugh
....and if you cant wheelie your bike ....... then you a squid :(
don't be sad , 99% of the riding community ARE squids :D:D

....it even has you music , matey :D:D:D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
^^yikes....I couldn't stop saying ow!!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts