Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2:17...huge box flew out of the back of the truck.almost took me out !
that's twice this month debris almost took me out ! not as bad as the refrigerator couple years back but still pretty bad....stay focused !:)

·
1,305 Posts
lol a refrigerator....

i guess the next question should be, was it easier to wash your pants or just throw them away...

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol a refrigerator....

i guess the next question should be, was it easier to wash your pants or just throw them away...
:D .... i just throw them away. those stains are hard to get out !

look like some one drank his B.M. this mourning ;)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey SS, is there something you can do with the mic on your camera to stifle the wind noise?

BTW, although some are probably going to holler at you for abusing your bike I won't. CBR250s are not like Vincent Black Shadows or others so unique that abusing them should be a crime.

CBR250s are tools and, as such, are meant to be used, and if the owner wishes, abused.

·
Registered
172 Posts
:D .... i just throw them away. those stains are hard to get out !

look like some one drank his B.M. this mourning ;)
Maybe the real question is will any one be "mourning" you when you wipe out. I guess it takes some proficiency with the English language beyond spell check.

Morning not mourning.
Maybe you lost more out of your drawers than you think.

:D

Badger

·
Registered
282 Posts
What was with the two cars at 1:40, "here comes that Street Sniper dude, lets get the **** off the road quik":D

·
Registered
235 Posts
What was with the two cars at 1:40, "here comes that Street Sniper dude, lets get the **** off the road quik":D

I had the same question here. It was almost unnatural, you know? How often do you find car drivers who actually watch their rear view mirrors?

Maybe SS is some kind of psychic type of guy and just mentally willed them to move over.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had the same question here. It was almost unnatural, you know? How often do you find car drivers who actually watch their rear view mirrors?

Maybe SS is some kind of psychic type of guy and just mentally willed them to move over.
lmao....jedi mind trick ! works every time :cool:

i seriously doubt they did that for me.

sorry about the wind.footage is from my phone.
**** iphone threads !

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Street Sniper,

What kind of fuel economy do you get on the bike riding it the way you do? I imagine that your MPGs are quite low in comparison to someone like Sendler and I am curious what mileage those who run the bike wide open get.
probably the lowest MPG out of all of us.i'll start keeping track but i usually just use whatever change i got around the house to top it off

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SS, is your speedo on KPH or MPH? If it's calibrated to be MPH...what did you to get that kind of top speed?:confused::confused:
yeah , is mph , i just put a little Badger milk in the gas tank and "shift gears at high RPM then You'll get a better acceleration nd a better top speed".
-adityavoda

thanks weasleR i need it that this "mourning"...:D

is KPH weasleR.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Riding like that you will have numerous close calls, so be ready...

If you like riding fast, take a riding school and get yourself to the race track to learn it's not just about twisting the throttle - there are skills that need to be learned and practiced to do it properly. Get some more gear - like at least a jacket. Riding like that at 90MPH it gets real ugly real quick.

Don't buy a bigger bike any time soon, or it won't end well.

Slow down. Wise up.

Jay

·
Registered
235 Posts
Riding like that you will have numerous close calls, so be ready...
Jay
No extact definition exists as to what what constitutes a close call. What may be a close call that requires a stiff drink and a change of underware for an onlooker could well be a "within acceptable risk and not even worthy of talking about" event for the rider.

Who is right? The guy making the decisions.

Was this a guy just dropped onto this earth whose first act was to buy a motorcycle without knowing anything about its risks? Not likely.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Get some more gear - like at least a jacket.

Don't buy a bigger bike any time soon, or it won't end well.

Slow down. Wise up.

Jay
i love experts :) ready :
#1 .....at least a jacket ?
that will not help you if you don't have a HELMET & GLOVES !
i bet you wear your JACKET & strap your helmet to the side of your bike.

#2..just for you i dusted off the fastest one in my stable

and #3 your name is with a G not a J
how come all the experts end their post with their name ? like they are sending you a letter :confused:

regards

S.S. .........:cool:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I assumed you had your camera mounted to a helmet and not a baseball cap, but you never know...

You're a real piece of work. Obviously you don't see any problem with your riding. I'm sure the people that share the road with you could clue you in. Although it sounded harsh, I though my tone may get through your head and possibly save you a trip to the ER - but you're too good for that...

I guarantee I've got more years riding than you have wearing big-boy pants.

Good luck with your riding, and watch out for all that debris!

Jay - with a "J"...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts