Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'm Liking the Remus exhaust mod!
I'm surprised Thailand has so many mod's for the bike already. Aftermarket parts seem very promising for this bike.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry didnt find the extra thread you posted, would be great if someone could merge this thread or what not.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey :)
Just got that bike, and I really can't wait to change that vacuum.
Do you have any idea for the date ? (Akrapovic, Tyga, Leovince, Twin Brother ?), more or less 15 days, or more 2-3 months ?
Greetings,
Gaigri
PS : sorry for my eng :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would honestly say 2-3 months as this bike just got released int he US, but you could try to get something from Thailand over Ebay as they do have a lot of after market support, if you really cannot wait.. i'd just say custom fab one on!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well cant get too much of a deep tone with a single cylinder motor... and being Honda it'll scream nicely all day long ! lol

·
745 Posts
The remus is nice - only problem is that Remus US denies they have a pipe for the CBR250 yet. The guy i talked to thinks that someone modded a pipe for another bike so that it would fit the 250.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anybody know any links (which provide good deals and ships internationally) to where we can purchase after market/ hop up parts for the cbr 250R.
Crash Bobbins, front preload adjusters, rear sets, after market exhausts, tank pads, travel bags etc.
Any info/ or any contacts anyone has or has dealt with before would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
In my opinion, I don't think a loud exhaust fits at all with a cbr250, except for the rare occasion that you are actually trying to make yourself more "visible". Saying that, I do not like the looks or sound of the stock exhaust and would like to upgrade to something lighter and a liiiittle louder. Any suggestions for exhaust that is not overbearing?

Also, if you put an aftermarket exhaust on, will the one year warrenty be voided?

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts