Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..not a sport bike ? ...entry level ? ....beginners ?.....:D

this "little" bike is so much fun to ride all-around.

Honda need to send me some checks.....;)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Awesome dude, that's hilarious! You made the wheelies look effortless. My buddy was asking me to do burnouts, wheelies and stoppies, but I told him the bike didn't have the power! I sure have a lot to learn. I still don't think my abs will let me do stoppies though. I'll save all that for my fifth month of riding. For my fourth month I think I will continue to learn acceleraties, brakies, turnies, shifties and not crashies!

·
Registered
256 Posts
I gotta say with all the money be spent on upgrading and changing the bike it is nice to see sniper getting all he can performance wise out of the cbr completely stock. After all this is one fun bike for the price. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the video but it is probably me, not the link.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Awesome!!! Great to see someone having fun on their bike and exploiting it for all its worth!!:D Good on ya dude. Enjoy your vids!;)

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have no issues getting the wheel up in first.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have no issues getting the wheel up in first.
post a video...dare you !

...and don't thinks she's your girlfriend either , you have to keep it up too !

with all the money you claim to have invested on the bike , she should be flying by now :confused::confused::confused:

.............Loser !!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
dayum man. LOL! You really want me to go ride around a parking lot for a hour with a cel phone duct taped to my helmet to prove a point? I posted that video in hopes that you would stop posting videos of you riding wheelies. Now you want me to join in the etardedness. CMON SON... Maybe I will.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You really want me to go ride around a parking lot for a hour with a cel phone duct taped to my helmet to prove a point?
Maybe I will.

ooooh yeah (pimp daddy voice):cool: that's better :)

first of all it's velcro not duck tape and second , your bike just called & begged me not to let you try to wheelie her.
she said you can get it up !!!

hey can you ask your folks for some more $$$
i need a m4, sprocket & a bazzazz thingie to make more cbr fun , but i think now i want the 2bros juice box.
in exchange i will take a trip to GA to show you how to ride your bike personally :D

thanks hop...now i can go to sleep;)
can't wait to read your reply in the a.m. ssssson

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well Sniper...nice skills mate. I feel more at ease watching your stunt riding on the truck lot rather than your freeway adventures!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Vid's gone private... un-viewable...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Yeah all of his vids are private now?? Sucks too because he looks to have some really cool vids and LOTS of them.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah all of his vids are private now?? Sucks too because he looks to have some really cool vids and LOTS of them.
PAJKRUBI !! :cool: got the wifey her own bike yet !?:mad::D:D:D

thanks for watching ! :):cool::cool:

yeah , apparently people get offended :(

just having fun :confused:

......but seriously , don't want anyone getting hurt or wrecking the cbr recreating my stupidity .

put this one back up :)

PS. you don't need to ride like this to have fun on this bike and is not the best bike to learn how to ride like this ^ (get a crf50 for that) , don't put up the front wheel that much myself :)(just to piss some people off who have sticks up their exhaust). :mad:

.......but S.S. mode is almost ready , if you like this ^ vid , stay tune for the S.S. vid (street stunner mode):eek:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
^

LOL for all of this.

Neat video.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts