Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im surprised that the Honda CBR250R price is really low and affordable, from reading about the bike on this forum i expected it to cost more then what Honda priced it at. I have the US price listed below, not sure how much they go for in other countries.

CBR250R
MSRP: $3.999

CBR250R ABS
MSRP: $4.999

·
Registered
20 Posts
you have the combined abs model msrp listed wrong. it is $4499 before taxes and any other fee. theres no person in their right mind that would pay $1000 extra just to have abs. plus most 250's are usually priced below 5k. i have yet to see a 250 from any manufacturer cost more than 5k for the base model.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Also get written add on costs, $freight, 250 and (setup?)$service 199. list for ABS model $4498 all plus sales tax and tag and they might try to stick you for title service fee as well! Good luck, Al

·
Registered
879 Posts
I was also surprised they matched the cost of the 250 ninja. The Honda even has fuel injection were as the Kaw is still has carbs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
what is the cbr250r price tag for the UK market? a cousin of mine in the UK has been asking me about the cbr250r UK price for a while now, can't find any real info on the price.

i wonder how much of a difference the UK and USA price will be....

I'm sure we must have some UK people on here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
what is the cbr250r price tag for the UK market? a cousin of mine in the UK has been asking me about the cbr250r UK price for a while now, can't find any real info on the price.

i wonder how much of a difference the UK and USA price will be....

I'm sure we must have some UK people on here.

Good question. Unlike the US Honda Website, the UK Site has no price info. Just says contact your friendly neighborhood Honda dealer ...

I would say do a dollar-to-USD conversion, but that may not do it. Sometimes they'll mark one up or down more or less despite currency valuations.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts