Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I may start a build since i'm expecting the parts to arrive soon.

Plan is
Low Rise MX Bars
Complete Tyga Tail
2pac White/Pearl White Paintwork
2Pac black rims
headlight setup undecided? Either dominator twin headlight or ebay streetfighter light. Would have liked a cb600f but hard to find.

Reason for single pillion is because we can't ride with a pillion on learners and No aftermarket exhaust cause we can't change that either.

So got a 2011 abs model with 276k which was ever so slightly damaged.

Then started to strip it

Most parts are still good will use on another bike or ebay

Also here is my other run about a beewee yw100 fun thing just need to remove centre stand scrapes everywhere.

Also here is bro-in-laws i also picked up at auctions, its just get fender elminator, tinted screen and black rims.

·
Premium Member
335 Posts
great! These bikes look awesome as street fighter types. Here's mine, maybe it'll help you decide what to do with yours. My plan is to get the carbon front fender and rear hugger from tyga and get a street fighter/cafe racer headlight installed over the winter.
Nice!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Great! these bikes look awesome as street fighter types. Here's mine, maybe it'll help you decide what to do with yours. My plan is to get the carbon front fender and rear hugger from tyga and get a street fighter/cafe racer headlight installed over the winter.

That is a very, very nice job on your bike. I truely like it. Good taste. First street fighter look I really like!:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great! these bikes look awesome as street fighter types. Here's mine, maybe it'll help you decide what to do with yours. My plan is to get the carbon front fender and rear hugger from tyga and get a street fighter/cafe racer headlight installed over the winter.

Cheers seen this one around very nice.

Looks like you just trimmed the stock gauge and relocated it, is that right? Thats what I'm thinking of doing.

Also i was considering full carbon hugger/fenders but on a budget so maybe on the next one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks! and Yes I believe it is just trimmed and relocated. I actually bought it how it is and I haven't really torn into it just yet. If you want more pictures of how they did the front end, with the gauges and such, just let me know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah that would be sweet if you can show how the head light is setup just post them up here.

Also what headlight you doing just a big single?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yeah, Just the classic big round one. Ideally I'd like to find a way to get a projector set up within a classic round light, so I can run an HID... but I'm not quite sure how I'd go about fabricating it...

yeah that would be sweet if you can show how the head light is setup just post them up here.

Also what headlight you doing just a big single?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have always thought these bikes would look great in street fighter form if the frames were painted similar to a Ducati. Has anyone painted their bike frame in a high contrast/bright color?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you going to be selling the undamaged left side main fairing? I need a replacement since my bike got knocked down in the garage.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Are you local? Wanted to wait if I got another so not sure?

Well most parts should be on there way from tyga.

Next we might try to find a top triple off another Honda or get a complete front end of another bike. Will be having a look over the next week.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Here's some shots of how my gauge is mounted.
Thanks for the pics, dude. I see what the PO did. They relocated the ignition to the right side and in the original spot they fabricated a new bracket. Looks good. As far as those side panels, would you mind taking a pic of the side as well as the underside of that fabbed up panel? The guy that did it did a great job.

As far as your headlight mounting issue. The forks are 37mm. Products as well as a little windscreen to hide some of the wiring and spruce things up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I love the seat on this. That's basically what I want in a seat; to be cut-out in the middle to alleviate stress on my tailbone/groin. I assume that's a custom, tailor-made seat.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts