Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, sorry if this is the wrong section for this.

I found this the other day when looking for parts. I haven't had to buy anything from there yet though. Hopefully I won't have to for awhile :)

OEM parts list

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
These guys are just one of a number of online Honda M/C dealers... they don't have the lowest prices around, and seem to be listing more than half of the parts as "currently unavailable". Like anything else sold online, if you some research, you'll find out who has the goods and at the best prices... don't be fooled by the so called "free shipping", they have it built into their higher prices.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^ Nice. Thanks.

These guys are just one of a number of online Honda M/C dealers... they don't have the lowest prices around, and seem to be listing more than half of the parts as "currently unavailable". Like anything else sold online, if you some research, you'll find out who has the goods and at the best prices... don't be fooled by the so called "free shipping", they have it built into their higher prices.
Yeah, when I first got my Ruckus, it was a pain finding part numbers for a lot of OEM parts. Maybe i wasn't searching hard enough. I found out about Ron Ayers about the time i didn't need any more parts lol. I just found that link and posted if anyone needed to find the part number they were looking for and get an idea of what it might cost. I usually just grab the part number an call local shops to save on shipping too.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
I order a fair amount of parts from powersportsplus.com and cyclepartsnation.com (aka hondapartsnation.com). PSP has the lowest prices that I've found online, however they don't have any parts breakdown listings for '11 or '12 CBR250R's. I called them to ask if they were going to update their Honda parts look up system... hasn't happened yet. I've found that if you just a need a couple small parts, the local dealer is the way to go. If you need a larger amount of parts, especially expensive parts, ordering online will save a significant amount of money, despite the shipping charge. CPN and HPN offer up to 40% off retail on OEM Honda parts... I saved close to $400.00 on the all the Honda parts that I bought last year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts