Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanna say... Its great comin here every day to see what yall cats gotta share!.. Ups or downs and smile or frowns wes a community!.. Straight dippin... Cruisin... doin what we enjoy!.. We needs to stop with the drama!.. Pointin fingers and ish!.. Judgin!.. Wes still pavin the way!.. Lets do right!.. Act right!.. And be right!.. On the real!.. Go ahead and judge me and bash me if you like!.. But Im speakin the truth!.. I just wanna keep it movin forward!.. No time for that negative talk!.. Only positive!.. I ride!.. You ride!.. We ride!.. CBR250R!..

·
Registered
400 Posts
explain how im "taunting" you.

your title,and post made me believe you got yours. "on mine" "cbr250R!"
i was confused,so i asked....

you say no time for negative talk,but i believe that to be a false statement.with the way you came at me,which i think you took my comment the wrong way,

and no,i dont think im better then you or anyone else for that matter,and i aint trying to prove anything,because i dont have to,nor do i feel the need to..just to answer your questions.

im the one waiting for everyone to get their bikes,so we can all meet up and group ride.if it will even get to that point.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I am supposed to get "THAT" phone call this week telling me mine has came in sometime the middle of this coming week...I've only been waiting since mid May and was supposed to have already picked it up june 23rd only to get told at the last possible minute that the ship date was moved to another month away . After all this waiting I hope I dont have any of the problems other riders have posted on here about....if i start having mechanical troubles after this long wait it will probably be the last Honda anything I ever buy in my lifetime again

·
Registered
400 Posts
id call every dealer within 1 and a half hours of me.

i was told the same and found a few shops who had them in already.

·
Registered
681 Posts

Ditto... that's how I got mine. Find one on the showroom floor about 45 miles from me.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts

I have rode that horse hard and put it up wet a long time ago....the only dealers within a few hours drive from here for the last 3 weeks have starting to get a black one in sporadically every now and then..exactly like my hometown dealer 3 miles from here...ive been waiting for a red/silver one which is apparently rarer than a 4 leaf clover in a desert in these parts. if i had opted for a black one i would have been riding a month now already...but i didnt opt for it and no sense driving out of state looking for a RED one anymore since mine will be here in 48-72 hours from now anyway.

·
Registered
400 Posts
when i first found some,i drove about 1 n half hours away,they had both models in stock,i was set on the black model but when i saw the red one it looked better in person than on the internet,but i still chose black at a different dealer,the red one is now owned by a member on here,chris i believe.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
My dealer, Greeneville HOnda is run by a bunch of chicks (part of the problem ) They called and told me they just took my red one off the truck this afternoon...an hour and a half before I had to leave for work, so i said id come get it in the morning..
While on the phone I told her how just about everyone in the country was paying a OTD price lower than me and asked her to drop their $150 setup fee.. aka (scam Bull$hi% profit fee) I was told that was not ever going to happen, they charge every customer that fee....so then I asked for them to drop that $100 or 150 off their asking price if they refused to drop the bogus setup fee..she told me she had to speak to her manager (also a man hating woman)be cuz she didnt have the authority to make deals like that..( but your the sales rep?)
I just hate the greedy sales people who sell for a business..all they want is to screw you out of as much money as they can to pad their numbers and increase a possible xmas bonus at joe averages expense....also they told me the extended warranty was another $800!!?? So how is it that Orangeburg Honda 258 miles from here can sell the extended warranty for only $350.....

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
My extended was 600 for 5 years, how the **** do they get 800?
GREED...thats how they get it....she told me that it costs them, the dealer, $500 to purchase the extended warranty from Honda Corporation..after telling her about orangeburg Honda in SC selling it for $350...she said she couldnt understand how they could afford to sell it cheaper than it costs to buy it ...but after that she offered it to me at cost........ $500 if i wanted it..(you have before the original 1 year warranty expires to get it) I might get it at income tax time next march

1 - 16 of 16 Posts