Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
745 Posts
Curious - Why not just post o nthe existing topic that you linked to above instead of starting a new one? Either action would have bubbled it to the top of the posts...

Oooh, pictures... Trying to figure out who the good-looking ladies are?

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Why????? Join a dating site:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
bigger than life

·
Registered
636 Posts
SPOON!!! That is the funniest thing ive seen in a long time!! LMAO!!!! especially the coffee crack!! Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
That guy looks waayyyyy too pleased with himself..probrobly because he just ate the annoying neighbors dog and washed it down with a gallon of buttermilk..

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Personally I think 1) i wanna hurl 2) makes me wanna be lesbian (and i'm not) 3) guys gotta a "keg" going on :eek:4) his belly needs a shave

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Curious - Why not just post o nthe existing topic that you linked to above instead of starting a new one? Either action would have bubbled it to the top of the posts...

Oooh, pictures... Trying to figure out who the good-looking ladies are?
Isn't this the test forum? I was testing the polling feature before I posted my actual post.

·
Registered
305 Posts
From the looks of it, live_to_ride and I seem to be the most active ladies on here. It's a sausage fest. Where are all the females at?! :( Need to get the numbers up!

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
From the looks of it, live_to_ride and I seem to be the most active ladies on here. It's a sausage fest. Where are all the females at?! :( Need to get the numbers up!
Hey I voted Under 21 female!
But I'm lesbian on the inside.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

Yea for us. Gotta REPRESENT Girl:D:cool:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the weekend???? Keep us updated on how the course goes. Excited for you:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yea for us. Gotta REPRESENT Girl:D:cool:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to the weekend???? Keep us updated on how the course goes. Excited for you:D
Girl I am TOTALLY looking forward to the weekend. Hubs finally went to the DMV and got his permit today too. My helmet and lowering link came in today. I'm still at school but he texted me and told me. I am beat cause I stayed up all night cramming for my calc 2 test today. All I've got left is finals next week. Planning to get out and ride as much as possible before summer classes start. But I'm gonna get some rest as soon as I get outta class tonight. I don't want to be too tired for the classroom portion of the course tomorrow night. Been living off Redbull for a week straight. It sucks. haha.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I tried to get my wife to join since she got her own but she's just not a forum type person.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts