Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's another pointless vid :)

in the celebration of her 1st operation....my boys stop by and show you guys how to do some REAL stunts. ;)

look close or you'll miss them (they are fast) , but im sure they are coming back for more stunts :)

let me know if you guys notice anything new about the bike :eek:

thanks again for watching and have fun :)
(little squid action at the end there):D:D

·
Registered
208 Posts
OK, I'll bite. What's up with your left side handlebar? 2 clutch levers and a relocated control cluster? Intresting wind screen(cut down stock screen?). What exhaust are you running? Sorry, I have not been keeping up with your posts lately. TX

·
Registered
534 Posts
I think it's a rear brake lever for stunts. Notice the brake fluid reservoir. It definitely looks different and very confusing to a new rider. Lol That stoppie would have scared me to death. I didn't realize our little single disc front could do that. Cool video though!

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, I'll bite. What's up with your left side handlebar? 2 clutch levers and a relocated control cluster? Intresting wind screen(cut down stock screen?). What exhaust are you running? Sorry, I have not been keeping up with your posts lately. TX
no worries , i don't blame you , the vids are just to piss-off the infiltrators ;)

^ my man P got it right , it a rear brake leaver !!!:)

Safety first :)

the screen is a custom Puig screen ;)

and the pipe is a Yosh :cool:

i take it you DO own a cbr250r ...:cool:

should check out my posts .... im not THAT bad :)

BTW- while i was out making this horrible video , i was at a red light , looking at my HB and thinking happy thoughts , when i look up and to my left and i see a father and son looking at my cbr like she was a hot chick :eek:
when i made eye contact they both gave me "the Nod" like ...OOOOH Yeah :cool:
(she's such a flirt) :D:D

cool cbr moment for me ..... reminded me why I ride :cool::)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
no worries , i don't blame you , the vids are just to piss-off the infiltrators ;)

^ my man P got it right , it a rear brake leaver !!!:)

Safety first :)

the screen is a custom Puig screen ;)

and the pipe is a Yosh :cool:

i take it you DO own a cbr250r ...:cool:

should check out my posts .... im not THAT bad :)

BTW- while i was out making this horrible video , i was at a red light , looking at my HB and thinking happy thoughts , when i look up and to my left and i see a father and son looking at my cbr like she was a hot chick :eek:
when i made eye contact they both gave me "the Nod" like ...OOOOH Yeah :cool:
(she's such a flirt) :D:D

cool cbr moment for me ..... reminded me why I ride :cool::)
Here I'll start it so the others can just shut their trap.

"I can't believe you ride so unsafe brah. I still feel so offended by your decisions on the freeway though I am 1000m away. You shouldn't do this stuff man, it's just not cool".

Sweet video

Do you know the guy on the red bike?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here I'll start it so the others can just shut their trap.

"I can't believe you ride so unsafe brah. I still feel so offended by your decisions on the freeway though I am 1000m away. You shouldn't do this stuff man, it's just not cool".

Sweet video
hahahaha thanks AOP , i need it that :D
i was just debating retiring the CBR250 :(

almost forgot not every one is a hater :cool:

my bad AOP (getting soft)
back to the norm...

...hey man , you forgot : i hope you crash and die ... you jerk (****-voice):mad:

so my response: F-U you loser poser , do you even own a CBR250R !?:mad::mad:

......(you better say "yes" AOP , or im going to cry right now) :(

:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
^

People on this forum are absolutely crazy. What happened to just browsing threads and posting kind comments. Everyone has to be a complete total d bag for no reason.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
If I lived in Florida, I'd drive some on this thread crazy by wearing only a bikini, helmet and gloves and TOTOALLY flaunt the sun shiney beaches while others froze in snow and sub zero weather. GO SS GO

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
If I lived in Florida, I'd drive some on this thread crazy by wearing only a bikini, helmet and gloves and TOTOALLY flaunt the sun shiney beaches while others froze in snow and sub zero weather. GO SS GO
Much like someone said about SS's riding attire and style, I do not approve or condone you riding in a bikini, but I certainly would appreciate seeing the video. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Much like someone said about SS's riding attire and style, I do not approve or condone you riding in a bikini, but I certainly would appreciate seeing the video. ;)

Unless you were "two up":eek: SS is cool and I like the dude.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I never said he wasn't a cool dude. I just want the video of you riding in your bikini. As for the 2up...if you meant you riding 2up with me...dressed like that...I don't think we'd get very far.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I never said he wasn't a cool dude. I just want the video of you riding in your bikini. As for the 2up...if you meant you riding 2up with me...dressed like that...I don't think we'd get very far.

If we lived in the same neck of the woods I might take you riding with me. :eek: Alas, we're 5 million miles apart:D Oh well:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
If we lived in the same neck of the woods I might take you riding with me. :eek: Alas, we're 5 million miles apart:D Oh well:rolleyes:
I'm new, remember? I don't think I could keep up with you. But with the gas mileage on the CBR, we could close that 5 million mile gap and it would cost us about $6.00 (US). Still couldn't keep up with you, though.:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I'm new, remember? I don't think I could keep up with you. But with the gas mileage on the CBR, we could close that 5 million mile gap and it would cost us about $6.00 (US). Still couldn't keep up with you, though.:eek:
Good you know that. I'm fiesty:eek:. Just ask Streets

·
Registered
1,503 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Maybe 2 million. Doable?

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Maybe 2 million. Doable?
There we go, we can go riding. Take you to Lake Louise and the twisties, and along highwy 93 to Jasper. Awesome scenery and tight twisties. Priceless. I can show you 2 glaciers:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts