Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys , my cbr is acting up , i think she's on her break-in period again due to all the new parts :(

just don't know what to do :(
first she cut-off her pretty windscreen :mad:

... and then i catch her hanging out with some dirty Harley that looks like she has "track" written all over her :mad:

she stays out all night , doesn't come home , and when she does....i catch her ordering "stunts parts" online :mad::mad:

think she's just acting up because she about to have by-pass surgery this week :eek::eek::(

FYI-she will be busy this week with the surgery and all !
she has a photo-shoot coming up this week and she'll be staring in a vid on self mapping with no dyno:cool:

BTW-does any one have any suggestions on by-passing the "bank/angle" sensor !?:confused:

i usually just cut the three wires and connect the 2 without the ground.
but with the electrical components on this bike are :mad:
(what color is the ground wire) < real question :D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Hey SS, your girl is looking beeeuuutiful:D Perhaps she's getting a little too high and mighty lol. Might need a "grounding" and told to stay put:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Looks like he's gonna have to give her a "talkin to" kickin it with harleys?!!:mad::mad: Looks like rebelion to me..:eek::eek:

I know. She's hanging with "the gang bangers":eek: We may have to watch our bikes don't follow that same path of destruction and negative influence. lol

·
Registered
636 Posts
I bet after the by-pass surgery shes gonna be worse..hopefully its not the equivelent to a bike boob job:eek::D..TROUBLE!!

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
I bet after the by-pass surgery shes gonna be worse..hopefully its not the equivelent to a bike boob job:eek::D..TROUBLE!!
Or Botox:eek: Now THAT could be an issue. All frozen, paralyzed, non-functioning. SCARY:eek:

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts