Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was playing around in Photoshop and wondered what it would look like to black out all the silver on my CBR250R :confused:

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
148 Posts
That's what I'm going with. Black reflective vinyl wrap on the plastics, powdercoating the metal pieces (and eventually replacing them with aftermarket black rearsets and such). Gold wheels, though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's what I'm going with. Black reflective vinyl wrap on the plastics, powdercoating the metal pieces (and eventually replacing them with aftermarket black rearsets and such). Gold wheels, though.
I like that idea! I love the black and gold. I also wanted to do a vinyl wrap on the plastics but I haven't done enough research yet to figure out where to get it and how to apply it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I like!

Can you photoshop a candy red and just change the front fender to black?

I think I'm gonna paint mine black, but I want to see what it will look like.

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice i like it :)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I like that idea! I love the black and gold. I also wanted to do a vinyl wrap on the plastics but I haven't done enough research yet to figure out where to get it and how to apply it.
My boyfriend has a company that does custom vinyl decals and signs, so our house is stocked with a bunch of colors. If you're seriously interested, I'm sure you could buy a smaller amount from him instead of going and buying an entire huge roll.

Once I have it done, I'll obviously post pictures, but I am waiting until 1) I get my bike back from being worked on, and 2) it's too cold to ride everyday.

·
Registered
148 Posts
That BMW looks great. I'm about to buy a used car and if the paint is not in the best of shape I may just sand it smooth and wrap it all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts