Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Cast Partner a company based in LA who specialize in advetrtising contacted me to see if I'm interested in their project for Hondas commercial for the CBR250. They're looking for real riders who own CBR250s. If you're interested contact Robyn Newman- [email protected] or call 323-969-8282. Check out their site to see what they're about castpartner.com They've done projects for wrangler jeans, Samsung, H&M and more.

·
Registered
389 Posts
250 time! Oh yea!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Lets ride, Bitches !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Wasn't there something like this a while ago? Honda's ad agency was looking for opinions or something?

Anything ever come of it?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Can I get my own trailer and catered lunch?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
OK, so maybe or maybe not related to this thread, but I just saw a commercial for the CBR250r on TV this morning. I am laughing at myself for thinking how cool it was to see my bike on TV since I wouldn't feel the same way for commercial for my car.

Anyhow, cool commercial..OH and they used a RED one. Take that, red-haters!! lol :D

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
OK, so maybe or maybe not related to this thread, but I just saw a commercial for the CBR250r on TV this morning. I am laughing at myself for thinking how cool it was to see my bike on TV since I wouldn't feel the same way for commercial for my car.

Anyhow, cool commercial..OH and they used a RED one. Take that, red-haters!! lol :D
I was going to post about that too. I called everybody over. "Hey! Look, Look! Honda is running a commercial for the 250."

·
Registered
226 Posts
I was going to post about that too. I called everybody over. "Hey! Look, Look! Honda is running a commercial for the 250."
WOW! I can't wait to see it! (Even though I've got a black one... :rolleyes:) That might be even cooler than the new T-Mobile commercial
... just saying as a woman rider, this rocks! :D

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
^as a male rider, this rocks, too. HOT!

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
Can I get my own trailer and catered lunch?
Unfortunately, they probably couldn't hire me... as a member of the Screen Actor's Guild, they would have to pay me at least SAG minimum scale, and provide me with a trailer ("Honey Wagon" as they are called in the business), and of course, a catered meal (per SAG rules, there's a meal penalty if it's late - $100.00). The real $$$ comes in the form of residual payments every time it air's, and in each market that it air's. That reminds me, I haven't checked the mail yet today...

For anyone who is considering applying for this commercial, keep in mind that you will more than likely be working under a non-union contract, and would be compensated accordingly. If you do it for the fun of it, I have no doubt you'll have a great time. Just don't expect it to be a path to fame and fortune. Fame is worthless, fortune is nice... just know it won't happen riding a CBR in a Honda television ad.

Cheer's,

Mike

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I couldn't find one, but I didn't look very hard

1 - 19 of 19 Posts