Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would be in? Maybe in April. I would like to get as many of us together as possible and head to the gap! Lets get some planning started

·
Registered
879 Posts
Everyone should ride the gap at least once. Nothing like it. Been there many times and would love to go again but couldnt do it in april. The entire area is beauitful and vary scenic. Hope you can get some riders and make the trip. Good luck

·
Registered
611 Posts
Riding the Dragon is not what it used to be. Back in the days, with no speed limit and no law enforcement present. But it is still a Beautiful Ride. Just remember to keep an eye out for the Knee Draggers in your rear view mirrors. Speed Limit on the Tale of the Dragon is 30 MPH with Law Enforcement in Force.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol i will be one of the knee draggers in the rear view..im only about 2 hours away and go quite often

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
monday thru thursday is the days to go..friday thru sunday and it is just way to packed with both cars and knee draggers, not to mention at least a dozen state troopers spread out along the way and throw in some county mounties as well....i would need to schedule vacation days at least a couple weeks in advance if i went...hopefully some people start signing up and want to go

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I cant go during the week, would be hard to get a good turn out during the week. Spdklls you should come down and ride the local mountains with me sometime since you arent far away. Im about 45 minutes south of Chattanooga

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
sounds like a blast, but we may be farther apart than first suspected..I am 3,maybe 3 1/2 hours of hard interstate driving from the northern outskirts of chattanooga :( takes n hour-hour n a half just to get knoxville for me,depending on traffic..then another 2 hours south to chatt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts