Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok...if you ride a "real" bike like a 600 , it will rock your socks off :eek:

personally feel the a 600 is the best all-around motorcycle , it out-powers , out-brakes , out-everything on our little cbr :(

^ these are the exact reason why YOU should't sell out :cool:

you ride a cbr250r then YOU are cool , you master the skillz on this motorcycle and then maybe then you are worthy of riding a bullet.:cool:

don't get me wrong , it is MUCH harder to ride a cbr250 that a 600+.
.... because is it under powerd , the breaking suck , suspension suck , the bike is nimble ..ect
but if you master these skillz on this bike , then your chances of staying alive on a 600 + , will increase , is not hard to go fast , the real skill comes in when you have to brake , corner ect. , plus , how many time are you going to go past 100 !? .... on a 600 ... every time ... (avg speed on highway:120mph city:80mph)

all im saying , if this is your first bike , don't be so quick to upgrade....have fun :)

here's a video of me squidding around town .... having fun on a motorcycle :)

BTW-the bike is rattling just fine now , she just needed a good *ucking(*=T)
i *ucked (*=t) her for like 2hrs straight on a late night run (no cars);)
she rattles some bolts off , but now that she got her new HB :eek:....
...she's very happy :)

let me know what you guys think about her ;)

:cool:or:rolleyes:

·
Registered
158 Posts
squidilicious.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I didn't read any of this but I agree.

Stock headlight or is that HID?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Personally, without any riding experience, I think it's dangerous to buy a 600. No room to screw up. Not forgiving like a 250. And I wont be needing to go 100+ mph. I wouldn't even do that in my car. Lol.

·
1,305 Posts
Your bike is great.
Riding gear - not so much.

lol beats his sandels and wife beater ;)

this is true though... i keep telling my neighbor to get off his ass and do his MSF.

he had a case of keeping up with the joneses and brought a second hand R6.... its his first bike, ever. he is current riding on a learners permit.
he passed me when i was in a friends truck on a side street doing 80+ mph. ( 35 zone).

i think its gonna take a oh **** moment to make him see sense.

but then, how many times can you learn from a "oh **** moment" when doing over twice the speed limit?

·
Registered
455 Posts
someone got a Canon 7D

·
Registered
13 Posts
What is this thing when people try and act like riding a motorcycle is fucking someone?

it's weird - go take out your sexual tensions.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I have noticed that people who f this and f that on forums tend to be negative people who more often than not put people down. I come here to feel positive about out hobby not hear ghetto talk. I'll just use the ignore feature and be done with it.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have noticed that people who f this and f that on forums tend to be negative people who more often than not put people down. I come here to feel positive about out hobby not hear ghetto talk. I'll just use the ignore feature and be done with it.
Well said.
Maturity - never out of fashion.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
That's very well said.

You on the other hand come across as completely positive.

No really, you do.

I literally feel my spirits lifted.

·
Registered
426 Posts
lol. i dont get it. so much contradiction. not sure if op is saying its good to ride
the 250 or not. and 120mph/80mph will get your bike impounded for 7 days here.
You do 40 KPH over the posted speed limit here and bike is gone for 7 days + hefty
fine + storage fees + insurance surcharge for 3 + years + increased insurance costs (on top of surcharge)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
What is this thing when people try and act like riding a motorcycle is fucking someone?

it's weird - go take out your sexual tensions.
Intelligent comment - what is that supposed to mean?

If that's all you have to say, you might be better just thinking it next time.

What was the point of this thread/video again? I completely missed it whatever it was.

Jay

·
Registered
389 Posts
cool, lets see some more.... Your wind screen is kind of awesome too.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
That's very well said.

You on the other hand come across as completely positive.

No really, you do.

I literally feel my spirits lifted.
I'm glad I am not the only one that felt "lifted" from his post.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
JHC!

Go back to bible camp mate.

Try not to be molested.
LOLOLOLOL

Ladies and Gentlemen, Redline is on a rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll today.

I just noticed the molestation reference. Snuck it right in there LOL

1 - 20 of 75 Posts