Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

When I was trying to choose an exhaust I found there weren't enough video comparisons so I made sure to add one more. It's just recorded with a Sony NEX5n camera but I did some editing to help illustrate the differences.

This is the exhaust I installed: CBR250R M-2 Black Series V.A.L.E.™ Slip-On Exhaust System (2011-12) - Polished Aluminum Canister
Photo album: http://www.cbr250.net/forum/album.php?albumid=207

I'm really enjoying it so far. My next mod will be the Yoshi fender eliminator and a brake light modulator.

·
Banned
834 Posts
Looks cool but not a fan of the sound on aftermarket exhausts on any 250 bike, sounds like a dirt bike. I guess I'm one of the few that likes the stock exhaust. Your two bros exhaust looks nice though.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Great video and back and forth editing. The only problem with all these videos is the the audio gain is self adjusted by the camera so you don't really end up with any real idea of how loud anything is. The stock exhaust is so quiet that the sound you recorded is dominated by intake and valve train noise which is completely obliterated by the much louder volume of the TwoBros even though the video makes the total volume sound the same but much nicer with the deep bass of the slip on.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Got myself a Yoshimura slip-on about a month after I got my 2011 CBR250r, it's loud. Awesome, but loud lol.

GoPro footage of me riding in the hills with some mates last week. The waterproof casing on the camera eliminates a lot of noise (can't hear people talking, etc) but the pipe comes through nice and clear :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts