Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment cbr250r cafe.bmp
Hey guys i need help in finding the proper headlight and bracket, anyone with experiance please give me your insight. this is pretty much exactly what i want my bike to look like in the end. im almost there just have to settle the headlight situation. the pic above is a greggs custom. i modded the headlight in the pic. other then that its just a stripped cbr250r what you guys think?:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
that's wild! i never would have thought that was our bike! i like the custom wheels.

·
Registered
636 Posts
View attachment 2923
Hey guys i need help in finding the proper headlight and bracket, anyone with experiance please give me your insight. this is pretty much exactly what i want my bike to look like in the end. im almost there just have to settle the headlight situation. the pic above is a greggs custom. i modded the headlight in the pic. other then that its just a stripped cbr250r what you guys think?:cool:
didnt get the photo, but i really like the idea! is there another way to access the pic?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Some of you probably seen this before, but here is what she looked like when she was fighting the streets

With my blue lagoon headlights…

Reactions: Red_Ryder

·
Registered
226 Posts
IMHO, it definitely looks better with the bottom black fairing left intact. Now all you need to do is get rid of that boat anchor that's mounted on the rear right side. I think you're on to something!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Some of you probably seen this before, but here is what she looked like when she was fighting the streets

With my blue lagoon headlights…

this is sick dude. i also have a black 250R and i am highly considering doing a streetfighter conversion....my question for you is..no speedo? i could just be an idiot but i cant seem to find one in the pic...im just trying to get some ideas for speedo mount and headlight mount.
:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts