Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across the photos of CB250F model MC43 launched only in Japan from 2014-17. The bike looks like naked version of CBR205R, only difference in front few body panels, headlight assembly, front forks, handle bar and control switches. Has any buddy tried this conversation, any idea how to ship the specific parts from Japan.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I came across the photos of CB250F model MC43 launched only in Japan from 2014-17. The bike looks like naked version of CBR205R, only difference in front few body panels, headlight assembly, front forks, handle bar and control switches. Has any buddy tried this conversation, any idea how to ship the specific parts from Japan.
Sorry :( I don't know

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sorry :( I don't know

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
744 Posts
Like this?
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Motorcycle

Vishal it seems logical to me to start by purchasing the parts book, then by catalog numbers it will be easier for you to search for what you want.

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
744 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts