Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took both the bikes out for a ride today. Wifes second time riding the Sportster. Since she rides pretty conservatively I had no problem keeping up with her. Matter of fact I caught up a little too quick after hitting 3rd gear. We cruised around town and then hit some of the farm land back roads. When we got home she complained that her elbows and arms were sore. The Iron has the drag bars. I had no complaints again with the CBR's comfort.
If it was a race though, the Iron wins big time. But if youre riding and not racing, the 250 will keep up with bigger bikes no problem.

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
thanks for taking the time out to report about the cbr,every little bit helps to the people still waiting on their bike to arrive:D

·
Registered
278 Posts
If it was a race though, the Iron wins big time. But if youre riding and not racing, the 250 will keep up with bigger bikes no problem.
If it were a drag race, the Harley wins.
But I suspect that if it were a race of turns and very few straights, the CBR would probably leave the Sportster behind. Don't know for sure, I'll have some idea if/when my CBR finally arrives :)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Theres no doubt the CBR out handles it. And suprisingly much more comfortable.
Much cleaner design too. On the Sporster the wires and cables are visible everywhere on the frame.
One thing I noticed on the Hondas, no 4 way hazard lights.?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts