Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
With a half decent rider on board the CBR250R should get off quicker from a standing start, and has been seen to do so in other videos. Further down the road the Ninja can be expected to be ahead, having more power available at higher revs.

But what's the point; both are too pity, so neither is really fast.

If fast is what you want, get a bigger bike.

If a pretty little, economical bike that can keep up with the flow on the highway is what you want , the CBR250R could be all the bike you need.

If being able to go slightly faster on a straight road rocks your boat, go for the Ninja 250. You'll have to pay a little more to run it, but the bragging rights should make you happy..... at least until you decide you need just a little more.

Different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Check out how the Honda rider is using the clutch . so slow.

Best rider will win every time.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Check out how the Honda rider is using the clutch . so slow.

Best rider will win every time.
Lets slowly release the clutch cause im scared of dumping it which may result in flipping the bike

·
Registered
455 Posts
Here is a vid from when I dropped my 250 off for race tuning.

Keep in mind that the Ninja in the race is a race prepped bike thats is also laying down 33 hp
250cc Drag Warz - YouTube

·
Registered
455 Posts
I wouldn't be so quick to say that dude. That race prepped ninja pushing 25 % more power and had a rider that weighed almost 75 pounds less.. The dude who edited this video owned the ninja so he only put the two passes where they pulled even. The Honda was winning most of the time.
On the track the Honda is way underpowered but after the suspension mods and taking it to race weight the handling is better than ninja. Change the gearing for a little more top end and the Ninja has about one or 2 seconds of slowly pulling away before you charge the corner and rail right around it.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I wouldn't be so quick to say that dude. That race prepped ninja pushing 25 % more power and had a rider that weighed almost 75 pounds less.. The dude who edited this video owned the ninja so he only put the two passes where they pulled even. The Honda was winning most of the time.
On the track the Honda is way underpowered but after the suspension mods and taking it to race weight the handling is better than ninja. Change the gearing for a little more top end and the Ninja has about one or 2 seconds of slowly pulling away before you charge the corner and rail right around it.
+1*

1 - 13 of 13 Posts