Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
I havent ridden either one. I Like the looks of the honda much better and i dont want anything to do with old school carburators. So for me Honda wins thats why i bought one

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent ridden either one. I Like the looks of the honda much better and i dont want anything to do with old school carburators. So for me Honda wins thats why i bought one

I've used carbs before, and as long as they are jetted right, it's no big deal. I agree the bikes are closely matched. What color did you get? Are you in America and have one on order? Or did you already get one in another country?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I ride Kawasaki already, but this new Honda looks good. The Kawi is supposed to be jetted super lean. In Europe the FI versions are supposedly better. Honda's looking pretty tight these days.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I've used carbs before, and as long as they are jetted right, it's no big deal. I agree the bikes are closely matched. What color did you get? Are you in America and have one on order? Or did you already get one in another country?
I ordered the all black one. I also have a black Yamaha F.J.R. 1300. Yes i live in america and im told it will be in some time in april

·
Registered
879 Posts
For future ways, id go for that Fuel injectors, but id stick with Honda all the way, these guys are making their way to the top.
Honda did one better with fuel injection. Bet next year it will come standard on the kaw 250. Honda has raised the bar and kawasaki has to catch up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts