Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
removed all body parts except the headlight , gas tank & tail.
washed her completely , changed the oil and filter , tighten and waxed the chain , installed a set of yoshi frame slider and full exhaust found on my neighbors doorstep (thanks ups);) , hand washed the parts that were off the bike (sides & nose) & re-install them...except for the reflectors , fake intake plastics , and stupid chain/mud guard (weight reduction);)

few loose bolts , the chain was really loose , and she was very dirty ,
beside the three times she "shut off while downshifting and the "rattle" that i don't hear...
....she's earn'd her first lower letter CBR250R "r"

hopefully she'll get her capital CBR250 "RR" , soon :)

ps. at least on my bike , is the kick stand wire that is causing the "shut off" ...noticed it again when washing the bike.(dont know if anyone still cared about that , dont read that thread anymore).

btw-this bike is really easy to breakdown , try working on higher cc's...it's back-breaking :mad:

no post is solid without evidence :D
here's what she looks like after her spa treatment :)
....and a little something at the end for my fans ;):D

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Tried to tell the pedantic- 'dont rev it above 6000 or it rattles' members of this forum.. but they wont listen (too busy wanting something to go wrong I think ARN???)

Nice one SS :)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can't argue with a hypochondriac .... or an Xspurt :D
don't read the "there is something wrong threads" anymore so im not sure if someone already brought this up already , but did read the manual and on page 115 is says: "reporting safety defects - if you believe that your vehicle has a defect which could cause a crash or death , you should report it IMMEDIATLY to the NHTSA " they have contact info and all.

personally....going to ride right now...is too nice outside to be sitting here :)

time to test out the yoshster :):(:confused::mad::p;):D:eek::rolleyes::cool::eek:

thanks Aufitt :cool:

·
Registered
576 Posts
i never ride in the rain and always on good pavment,think i'm taking mine off tomorrow.
i really like the way your ride looks without the chain splash
gaurd/fender.super looking ride,-glad i got the black
everytime i see one :D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i really like the way your ride looks without the chain splash
gaurd/fender.super looking ride,-glad i got the black
everytime i see one :D
thanks lenbrinke :)
saw a black one today drive by and thought the same thing :cool:

btw-the yosh is LOUD !!!!:eek:
my neighbors really hate me now :mad::D

"like a loud , annoying dirt bike coming down the street" is the only way to describe it , good thing i keep the stock one ;)
... wonder if it will fit on the header ?

·
Registered
147 Posts
uhhhhh

you way too sick man...lol hell yea

I was waving my right hand back and forth throughout the video especially on your wheelies with a grin.

You making want to mod this bike and keep it forever lol.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My CBR needed the chain tightened at around 4k miles. Easy to do, don't put it off.

I've got 5600 miles now. I thrash it without mercy. I must be getting better, been hitting the fuel shutoff more regular now :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Tried to tell the pedantic- 'dont rev it above 6000 or it rattles' members of this forum.. but they wont listen (too busy wanting something to go wrong I think ARN???)

Nice one SS :)
I NEVER ride this thing below 5 or 6k! Love that wheelie in 2nd. This is one bad ass little bike. +1

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
can't argue with a hypochondriac .... or an Xspurt :D
don't read the "there is something wrong threads" anymore so im not sure if someone already brought this up already , but did read the manual and on page 115 is says: "reporting safety defects - if you believe that your vehicle has a defect which could cause a crash or death , you should report it IMMEDIATLY to the NHTSA " they have contact info and all.

personally....going to ride right now...is too nice outside to be sitting here :)

time to test out the yoshster :):(:confused::mad::p;):D:eek::rolleyes::cool::eek:

thanks Aufitt :cool:
Hey SS......so you chose the Yosh!!!!!! Way to go. I love my Yosh full exhaust. He's coming home from his "spa time" ha ha. Been at Powerhouse getting his rims PC'd, new black levers and new black rearsets. I'm way too excited!!:D:eek: Wahoo! Congrats on your exhaust and the good choice. Ride on....shiney side up!:D

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey SS......so you chose the Yosh!!!!!! Way to go. I love my Yosh full exhaust. Wahoo! Congrats on your exhaust and the good choice. Ride on....shiney side up!:D
live_to_ride !!!:)
where the heck have you been !?:mad:
was starting to get worried , no post in a few days :rolleyes:
:D:D
your input was a mayor factor in my decision.thanks :):)
she has treated me good for the first 8000 , so i figured ....$$$.$$;)
love the yoshster !! is loud and annoying !!:D:D
wait till you see what's next , but most of all is the story that will come with it.....is soooo :D:D:D
working on her right now but won't have the evidence for a few days :(

btw- can't wait to see you boy with some black shoes !!:cool:
going to PC the rear sets and passenger pegs but not 100% sure about the wheels :confused:

...the silver / (light grey) is starting to grow on me :)
...plus they match some of my J's :eek::cool::):D

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
^^^SS, awh you missed me:eek:;) I've noticed you been lying a bit low also. Missed you too. (and quietly worried):D
Congrats on your exhaust, glad you went with the whole system and also the Yosh frame sliders. I got them also and like the look. I am anticipating your next mod.....OOOOOOEEEE, got me excited SS:p

Im leaving in a few days for Cabo with some girlfriends for a week so when I return I will snap some pics of my stealty black wee beast and post them. After that I am looking into decaling him. Not much. Something tasteful and unique. Take care, and as always....keep shiney side up, especially when your wheelying down the highway :D:D:D
(Nice job ha ha)

·
Registered
6 Posts
nice lookin bike! I like your wheelie haha. im working on getting mine up! i can ride about 30 feet but then... kaput :(

yours are sick though, congrats!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts