Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
104 Posts
MSRP plus the other bs fee they prob make you pay, i would stay away...
Why would you stay away? There are people here who paid $5,500 for a $4000 bike.

The three cbr250s on ebay I'v seen have no other fees.. $3999 plus tax and tags (which are government, not dealer fees).

·
Banned
104 Posts
One has to wonder how many these guys are getting in order to sell them for msrp on e bay.................
Dealers may qualify for certian manufacture's rebates if they sell a certian amount of bikes but they pay the same for one bike as they do for 10 or 20.

The dealers selling them for more than MSRP are doing so to increase their profits. Selling for more than MSRP is a relitively rare occurrence which happens when there is a combination of high demand, scummy dealers and cognitive challenged buyers.

Those of us who don't "need" one of these bikes realize that if you do a little work, you can find them for $3999 or better yet wait until next season and find a used one for $2000.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I think people phoning every dealer, looking for a cbr 250 is creating an artificial demand. The earthquake slowed down Japan, but I believe that a little beyond this forum, and people that only had the choice of kawi in the past, few people in the U.S. will be rushing to buy any 250. I think Honda' priorities are in line with history. Also, the ads I saw on ebay were not marked up, they were 'buy it now' for msrp.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts