Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my 300 but i need it to be a little bit faster , my plan is +3 sprocket in back and +1 in front. Full Leo Vince Lv-10 , Power command tuner (wondering what brand) plus new tires. Is there anything else i could do besides Bore Kits

·
Super Moderator
2,022 Posts
May I suggest that you will get more bang for your buck by selling the 300 and buying a bike with a larger engine.

Duke 390, Ninja 400, CB500 are all viable.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Not sure why it "needs" to be faster. It's not a super sport, but will break the speed limit in any state. Not sure why everyone thinks these bikes are underpowered and feel they need to go faster than that.

Bore kits have been known for shady quality. The 300 stroker you have is plenty; I'm still on my factory engine 250 and the only mod I have for power has been a Leo Vince exhaust, mostly because the factory one is a boat anchor and ugly as sin.

You're looking in territory upwards of $1500+ for gearing, tires, exhaust, fuel commander, and what have you. As jsonder said, add that to the price of the 300, and you're already at the 500r's price tag.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts