Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a GPS mount for my Gamin Nuvi 1690. I saw A GPS that would be perfect for my bike. I included the video below. Question: IS that a cap in the center bolt of the triple tree on our bike? (I guess it's called that)

Will this work on our bike? :

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ANyone have the Garmin 1690 mounted on their bike?

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nevermind I ordered one

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
If you did a search here on RAM Mount, I think you may have found your answer a bit quicker. There's at least one thread on the subject. The mounts seem to be getting good reviews.

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you did a search here on RAM Mount, I think you may have found your answer a bit quicker. There's at least one thread on the subject. The mounts seem to be getting good reviews.

I did and found the answer on a previous thread.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I have my Nuvi1250 mounted there.

The cap just comes off, and the RAM mount fits in, I have the medium sized arm and it all works well.

·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@madtrappa I already have a garmin 1690 from when I had the scooter. I was going to sell it but the GPS did keep me from being lost on some country roads last year.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I need a GPS mount for my Gamin Nuvi 1690. I saw A GPS that would be perfect for my bike. I included the video below. Question: IS that a cap in the center bolt of the triple tree on our bike? (I guess it's called that)

Will this work on our bike? :

MOTORCYCLE GPS MOUNT - YouTube

I have the R.A.M. stem mount on mine with an iphone dock. Holds up excellent and takes about 5 minutes to install

1 - 10 of 10 Posts