Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me with info about how to Remove chain cover of my cbr250r 2019 for cleaning front chain sprocket.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Hi Suren and welcome to the forum.
All you need to do is to losen the screws of the front sprocket cover to take it off (8mm if I recall correctly).

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
39 Posts
To your question: To remove the front sprocket cover, remove the 2 screws marked in the attached photos.
Regarding cleaning: Do not damage the axle seal!

·
Registered
Honda: INNOVA125i(2010); CBR250R(2013)
39 Posts
Suren, you are right, if you don't have the right tool it will not worked!
Tools are something that you collect over the time. Like many of us that love DIY mechanics jobs, whenever the need arises we buy the tools we need. The tool you need now It is not considered as a "Special-Tool". You can buy a set, Or a single 8mm T-handle socket wrench.
Good luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tools are something that you collect over the time. Like many of us that love DIY mechanics jobs, whenever the need arises we buy the tools we need. The tool you need now It is not considered as a "Special-Tool". You can buy a set, Or a single 8mm T-handle socket wrench.
Good luck
View attachment 44598 View attachment 44599
[/QUOT
Good luck
View attachment 44598 View attachment 44599
Should get one asap. Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts