Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,

My bikes chain slider is broken and its not available with the delaers here for more than 2 weeks now..:( and the worst part the honda dealer is still not sure exactly when they will get the part.. :mad: is anyone else facing this issue or can someone help me with it ?

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Did you have at least 35mm play at the tightest point?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Part not available W.T.F. Seems ive heard this complaint before
Considering central Thailand is under 1-3 metres of Flood water at the moment maybe you can forgive Honda slightly.
(the Cbr250 you own was made in Thailand)

(Honda USA should have it in stock though)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello Aufitt,

No i don't have anything as of now and whenever bike pass trough any pothole ( In India that is most of the times ) the chain comes in contact with swing arm..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The lower part of chain slider was broken and was coming between chain and Tyre so i cut that much..so even though the rubber is still there at the upper part..there is nothing at lower part..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Got a part number?

My dealer's pretty good. I got a part is 4 days that was supposedly on national back order unit 1/27/12 from online supplier.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I do have the part number but not right now.. i got that from the service center to see if i can arrange it from somewhere else.. will update the part number ASAP..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts