Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
You can change your avatar in the user control panel (see User CP above right). The forum administrators can change your username but it might take a while. It's probably just easier to create a new account if you want to start over.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
@don'tpanic Yeah, I thought it'd be a good idea, one less password to remember but it didnt turn out to be a good idea. I'll probly create a new account.
I have a list of my passwords in my phone.

My browser also remembers them.

So have you given much thought to a handle?

I see you got a picture of yourself riding your bike on FB. Good for you!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@don'tpanic I have a list of passwords in my phone too, but I was being lazy about it I guess. No thought needed, I already know my handle is gonna be 0ceanique :) Yes, lol. I need to take more pictures. I'm gonna try to tmrw, and once I do I'll make a new account.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
You must contact admin as the general policy is not to have a member with more than one account with the same IP. The reason for this is to curtail spammers.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Yep! He is sooooo cute :D

·
Administrator
249 Posts
Admins and super mods can change usernames for you. What would you like it to be? As for your avatar, are you referring the pic beside your posts or the pic in the public profile.

Lee

·
Registered
385 Posts
Oh! Almighty admin. Lee. I beseech you.

I haver never never typed a dirty word nor plasti dipped my rims.

If you can change the right honourable Justine Demers handel. Could you maybe change mine to tartan_warrior? Midgeinc kinda makes me feel small XD Thanking you in advance.

Also. Nice to see you! I don't believe i have had the pleasure. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
@Administrator For the avatar, I was referring to the picture that comes up under my name in these forums, but someone told me how to change that and I have changed it. For my handle, yes I would like it to be 0ceanique with a zero. Very much appreciated!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I'm not Lee, but I made the change for you. :)

There is a team that uses this same account, just in case their is any confusion.

Kevin
Thank you. Greatly appreciated.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts