·
Banned
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Old rat chopper smokes a cbr1000rr lol

·
Registered
534 Posts
That's a **** fast harley! And a kickstart to boot! LOL I think in a fully 1/4 mile race though that that CBR would have ran him down and went by him though because that harleys massive torque and good traction are too much for that short of a distance. They looked like they were only going maybe 100-150yds. Cool video though.

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
My Sportster had a touchy throttle but that's about all it was. Was like riding a 2x4 up my keester and vibrated like hell at 110kph. The ceebee definately feels more stable. Watched this vid last night. Loved the way Hildo heated up his tires. :D

·
Registered
628 Posts
My sportster is **** quick. Of course my dad helped me build it(hes an ol' greasers son and hella speed demon btw lol). Alllllllllll the time on 45 i get some pissant on a gsxr or r1 come right up next to me and gun it. Couple of times they followed me off the freeway and asked me "wth have you done to that thing!?" at stoplights. I just smile and say its got a hemi. But yeah a liter bike would probably beat me in a true 1/4 mile drag

1 - 6 of 6 Posts