Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bike just turned past 200 miles and my clutch cable has a lot of play. Now under the cover on the handle i wanted to adjust it, but realized that is up a lot. It seems like is the bike brake type. How can I adjust it since at times is hard to shift, especially after a longer ride.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
my bike just turned past 200 miles and my clutch cable has a lot of play. Now under the cover on the handle i wanted to adjust it, but realized that is up a lot. It seems like is the bike brake type. How can I adjust it since at times is hard to shift, especially after a longer ride.
There are threads at both ends of the cable housing to adjust it so there is just a little play left in the lever.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I am pretty sure it tells you how to adjust your clutch cable play in the users manual under your seat that only 1 out every 5 cbr250R owners seem to even know exists...and only half of those bother to open it and actually read it

·
Registered
354 Posts
repeat: Read the users manual. lol lol

I am pretty sure it tells you how to adjust your clutch cable play in the users manual under your seat that only 1 out every 5 cbr250R owners seem to even know exists...and only half of those bother to open it and actually read it
Spdklls, I think you are an optimist.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts