Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the bike all winterized, cleaned polished, new oil and filter, fuel stabil, chain cleaned and lubed and then we got some unseasonably warm sunny weather. Well I broke down and away I went. Next year I guess I better wait until later in the year. Its really going to be a long boring winter. Hate it

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
thats what i am worried about...thats why I am waiting as late as possible....probably wont really PUT it away for the winter totally at all.....i am thinking January..and February will be super cold for sure...probably wont ride much if at all those 2 months...but wouldnt be the first time there was a (heat wave) those months and temps climb into the 50's or even low 60's for a few days sometimes...ill be riding those days when it happens

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Good for you for taking her out:D Feel ur pain bout winter though. Tucked my wee cbr away for the cold winter months and I miss him. Everyday I look in my garage and say "helloooo bike". Was talking with my son the other night on the phone and asked how his snowboarding in the mountains went that saturday and he made a statement that was was depressing, which was, "My season is longer than yours"! It's true :eek: where I live winter is "forever". AArg, I should just move where I can ride 12 months of the year!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts