Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not quite comfortable with the 250 yet, so the speed isnt quite there, but thought id hang off and put the knee down for the camera anways....

·
Registered
619 Posts
Sweet, great pictures. This thing goes around the corners really fast, right? I always feel like I have some left on this bike. I have hit the pegs a few times, and I like that they give.

Do your rearsets get your feet higher than stock?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Tyga rearset = 35mm back 25mm up. I personally got the Yoshi rearset bracket = 45mm back 35/45mm up and found with some of my bigger riding boots the kickstand lever would jam the toe of my boot. After adjusting gear lever slightly and a little bend on the stand lever, all was good(would still prefer the gear lever a bit lower).
Wondering if you had this prob. with the Tyga rearset, and if so how did you solve.
Great pics by the way, wish I could get away with no wing mirrors or stalk mounted indicators, the cops round here would have me for lunch.

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Inspirational. Thankyou for sharing pics.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea the fit is tight on the tyga rear sets with the kick stand. I had to move the shifted lever up a tad, bit no big deal

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool shots!

Is that on the 'Dragon' (i.e., US129 in the smokies)?
No this is just the local mountain, about 10the minutes from my house. Just had a friend pulled over on the side of the road to take a few pics. Hopefully ill get the 250replacement up to deals gap aka the dragon before it gets cold

·
Registered
239 Posts
I'm not trying to trash talk you, but you look a little crossed up in the first couple pics. This is usually due to trying too hard to get your knee down and is not the best body position when you're cornering. Of course, you can't tell everything from these pics but I'd like to see your head a little further out and your body a little less "twisted" on the bike. Getting your knee down is usually a product of good riding, not vice versa.

Again, not trying to be a dick or anything. The pics are great and I live to see people riding these little 250s all out. Just work on that body position a bit. ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts