Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I wanna ask about the crankshaft and rod and main crankshaft bearing there r many chinese parts but I don't know chinese parts is OK or not so where can I find it. Thanks

·
Registered
1,785 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm from Egypt and yes here in Egypt all the cbr250 mc19 mc22 needs crankshaft and bearing a lot of engines here need it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can I ask u about Chinese bearing is it good for engine? I found ahl bearing in shopping sites?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I'm from Egypt and yes here in Egypt all the cbr250 mc19 mc22 needs crankshaft and bearing a lot of engines here need it
Different CBR250 that we are talking about.

Best to find a forum with specific knowledge of the MC models.

Unless the company is very well known and respected you are rolling the dice with any aftermarket bearings. Only reason to go aftermarket would be if Honda does not sell replacements.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I asked the honda store in Egypt about mc19 and mc22 no parts there they said it's too old so I hope to find aftermarket parts I only have chinese parts is it good for my bike bearing I meant chinese rod bearing?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I asked the honda store in Egypt about mc19 and mc22 no parts there they said it's too old so I hope to find aftermarket parts I only have chinese parts is it good for my bike bearing I meant chinese rod bearing?
I'd do some research on sites specifically about the MC bikes, or find a business that specializes in them.

Buying bearings without confirming their quality would be a gamble.

There has to be a community out there that can help direct you to the right products.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts