Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just crashed my 250 for the first time and ive broken the front fairing and the metal bar which the two side mirrors are a attached to is bent. any one got a spare one of those metal bars or no where to get these spares????

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm not really sure if anyone on here will be able to help because the 250rr's and 250r are two totally different animals(I lOVE the rr version though!). Maybe one of the aussies or UK guys can help though because they were fortunate enough to get the old RR's unlike the US. Nothing like a micro inline 4 revving to 20,000 rpm's!! They were around 40-50hp too weren't they?? That's insane power for a 250cc!

Oh and glad you weren't hurt!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
hey just crashed my 250 for the first time and ive broken the front fairing and the metal bar which the two side mirrors are a attached to is bent. any one got a spare one of those metal bars or no where to get these spares????
Bummer, but these things can happen. Good luck with fixing your own bike....

But wrong forum here. You have the wild 4 cylinder CBR250. This forum deals with the most recent incarnation, a mild single that looks more "R" than it really is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts