Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some time to start on ym exhaust design.
Next will be a db killer as its quite loud. and then ill be starting on a header pipe.
here are some photo's and a video.

Im very happy with it so far, its a little loud but the power difference is awesome no ecu reset and hit 160 kph easily :)

let me know what you all think

cheers

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Too short for low/midrange performance and too low.

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Wow, that looks amazing. I really like that fresh "OEM look" on that exhaust design you got going on there and the fact that its so short, it must be a total weight saver when compared to other aftermarket exhausts. However, those being said; I have to agree with Aufitt on that it does look a little bit too low underneath the bike which may contribute to massive scrapes and dents from road bumps and pot holes.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There has been a massive weight save prob 10kg overall there is still a massive amount of restriction in the header pipe which I'll sort out when I get around to that part it needs a little bit of tweaking but I'll do that on the next one I make this is just a prototype.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Custom exhaust is awesome! I tried a cuple times myself, but they came out way too louad.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so i can confirm it is a little low its fine with just me on it 110kg but with my mrs going 2 up its touches the gutter but only slightly these are things ill rectify on the next one i make this is just a stepping stone to see how it works R&D so to speak

I knew it was to low but i made this off the bike i basically had to suck it and see then i put it on in the afternoon after work i also plan to make a little bit of a tail pipe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts