Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just made this in Photoshop after about 5 minutes.

It's how I'm thinking about doing the paint scheme on my all black 250. Everyone seems to be doing black powder coated rims, so I wanted to try something different with black in the back w/ red rim tape and red up front.

I tacked the yoshi pipe on there so it looks kind of cheesy, but I already have a SS/CF Tip yoshi slip-on on my bike (this is one I found with a paint scheme I liked, but a stock black exhaust).

What do you think? Yes or no? Or any other modifications that might make it look better?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
It's already been done my friend. The K-speed bike is done exactly like it minus the red wheel. I was going to do mine just like that. It's easy for me cuz i'm a painter for a living lol but I cant copy someone elses idea. they also did the bottom plastic piece

·
Registered
611 Posts
Try black rims with red spokes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! I really like that K-Speed bike. Does anybody know which mirrors are on there?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was jusr kidding about copying that idea. I'm actually doing exactly this to my bike this week.
Copying it makes the original designer feel even better, although they're a bit varied. The paint scheme is just :eek:. I'm thinking about having the rims painted instead of powder coated now... I had a local repair shop do some work on my old 300zx and it came out great. Plus it's less than half the cost of getting it powder coated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Found those mirrors they are KOSO only found them in a carbon look tho sucks cause I like the plain black look here is the link if anyone wants them they are pricey tho.

BLADE STYLE MIRROR

I personally dont like the front wheel thats just me the back looks good and if you did the honda logo and cbr logo in red I think it would go better with the bike take the sliver pieces and power coat them red or black what ever you like and stick with a carbon exhaust stainless sticks out to much but thats just my 2 cents

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
OK photoshoppers,

I want to do my race fairings and Tyga tail done in a similar HRC theme but in Black Silver and chrome.-

The white changed to Black (as mines a black bike , dont want to paint the tank)
The Red changed to Silver
The Blue changed to chrome (will use vinyl)

I will keep the silver wheels.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just made this in Photoshop after about 5 minutes.

It's how I'm thinking about doing the paint scheme on my all black 250. Everyone seems to be doing black powder coated rims, so I wanted to try something different with black in the back w/ red rim tape and red up front.

I tacked the yoshi pipe on there so it looks kind of cheesy, but I already have a SS/CF Tip yoshi slip-on on my bike (this is one I found with a paint scheme I liked, but a stock black exhaust).

What do you think? Yes or no? Or any other modifications that might make it look better?

Stupid question but I've been wanting to play around with different looks to my bike. What program did you use to do this?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Steve is selling the black ones on his CBR250r Thailand facebook page for $65 (as of 3/28/2012). I just ordered mine and will take some pictures when they come in a few weeks from now.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honda-Cbr250r-and-more-Accessories-from-Thailand/185719734859011
I actual found some on ebay for $25 ordered them yesterday I guess when he posted his lol

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stupid question but I've been wanting to play around with different looks to my bike. What program did you use to do this?
I used photoshop. I'm sure you can do the same with Gimp though (it's free).

I actual found some on ebay for $25 ordered them yesterday I guess when he posted his lol
Nice! I tried looking before I ordered mine, but I guess I didn't look hard enough. I also ordered a black windscreen so I don't feel too bad about it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Found those mirrors they are KOSO only found them in a carbon look tho sucks cause I like the plain black look here is the link if anyone wants them they are pricey tho.

BLADE STYLE MIRROR

I personally dont like the front wheel thats just me the back looks good and if you did the honda logo and cbr logo in red I think it would go better with the bike take the sliver pieces and power coat them red or black what ever you like and stick with a carbon exhaust stainless sticks out to much but thats just my 2 cents
im getting those. good looks on the link!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts