Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumors are they will have an exhaust out soon. I did a little research on different bike forums and even a motorcycle magazine comparaison of one exhaust $178 Dan Moto exhaust compared to a $1100 Leo Vance exhust and they said the Dan Moto was comparable in every respect except it wasn't as "polished" looks wise. I prefer function over form, especially if it is going to save me money. Many of their exhaust are right around $100. Does anyone have experience with Dan Moto?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Not yet

I wrote to him but they didn't have a CBR250R to work with so there is no availability yet. I would try it if there was.
Rumors are they will have an exhaust out soon. I did a little research on different bike forums and even a motorcycle magazine comparaison of one exhaust $178 Dan Moto exhaust compared to a $1100 Leo Vance exhust and they said the Dan Moto was comparable in every respect except it wasn't as "polished" looks wise. I prefer function over form, especially if it is going to save me money. Many of their exhaust are right around $100. Does anyone have experience with Dan Moto?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thanks for the info. Hopefully they will come out with something eventually. I may have to wait considering how much less expensive it will be. I like the rugged looks of his exhaust anyway. Reminds me of Mad Max instead showing off "bling". I'm sure the rest of the bike will catch up to the rugged looks of the exhaust eventually??? Just my opinion, of course. Article: DanMoto Slip-On Exhaust | K3 Chris Onwiler | Trackdaymag

Some examples since we all like the pics:

·
Registered
319 Posts
This is made by a company in australia. I have seen this exhaust on the actual bike and it uses the Danmoto GP style exhaust from a ninja 250.

They sell the exhaust for $500 AUD (beyond a rip off!)

Danmoto DID NOT make it, but it uses a Danmoto muffler.

http://youtu.be/L8m-2PPNn9I

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello,

i'm sorry but at the moment we don't make any exhausts for the CBR, as we havent had the chance to get one into our workshop as a sample.

We don't offer exhausts with Kevlar, only Carbon.

With best regards
Dan Dan

This is what I got when I had emailed them about a slip on. I also had asked if they were any available in carbon Kevlar... Their website says they take custom orders but they didn't seem too interested in making one for me.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info. Seems like they could make alot of money by making a decent looking pipe even if it didn't up the hp. Make it quieter than what is already out there and judging by their other products they could offer it for less than $100. A worldwide model like this.....you would think they could sell high volumes of decent exhausts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts