Honda CBR 250 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here got a danmoto exhaust,
I am particularly interested in how they sound and look on the CBR.
They have a few available for our bikes, but googling doesn't bring up anythign in relation to the CBR, only other bikes.

·
Registered
319 Posts
They dont make one as far as I know.

A shop in sydney was using Ninja 250 ones and modding them to fit the CBR but were asking $500 just for it, I got a full exhaust for that price!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check this out for the exhausts.
CBR 250 : Danmoto

Also, they are alot cheaper than any other brands, and reviews for them for other bikes are quite good. This is only a LAMS (learner) bike for me, so don't want to spend too much money on an exhaust, but also the bike is way to quiet for the roads.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I have been waiting for Dan Moto to make the adapter pipe for our CBR250R but Honda was very slow in getting the bike to become available in China. The new "Jisu" looks like a good deal. His prices are more in line with what an exhaust should cost. A can full of stuffing isn't rocket science These other exhaust companies are making a KILLING off of motorcyclists. Better get the baffle too.
http://www.dan-moto.com/DM_INT/removeable-baffle-product-298.html

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
Ah apologies masakali, previous Danmotos had to be adapted and a shop here was selling them for 3-4 times that price on demo bikes.
Loud, cheap and rattly, maybe these are better now.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
I got to the payment stage, and it's Paypal only. That counts me out. I don't want a Paypal account. I was looking at the Jisu, with shipping, it came to 85.78 GBP (135.80 USD). Shipping to the UK was the same as shipping to the US. Good call on the baffle Sendler, I didn't notice that. I'm beginning to wonder if these are just too good to be true, price wise.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you look at it another way Wynne, other exhausts are just overpriced, and this is the true price of exhausts. Reviews on Danmoto's from other bikes are very very good, and they not only offer value for money, but are comparable to the brand name exhausts.

I really want to know what they look like on the bike so I know which one to order!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ahhh Well I do stand corrected, They must not be too new then.

There are good reports on them!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Shipping costs to Australia is the same, feels wrong to have to pay half the price of the item in shipping costs, but I guess it still works out way cheaper than any other option.

The only con I'm reading about them is that they can be VERY LOUD! (even with the baffle), but am yet to find anything specific about these exhausts on a cbr250 yet.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I think , i will go ahead and buy the jisu one.
Good price and at least, they answered all my emails promtly , i sent three, and they produce exhausts for big bikes. Some international recognition i mean.
For 120 dollars inc shipping, nothing to lose really.
It looks better than yoshi as well!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Got the danmoto in january. I was bugging them with emails for about a month. It's added about 3mph's on the top end and is super loud. Like, honda civic straight pipe loud. It sounds pretty much like it without factory exhuast on but a little "refined" I guess. Now people in traffic can actually hear me and even when i'm 4th in a group of 15 on a ride. I don't mind the noise level considering the nice power gain.

$120 shipping and all to the states. Had to order from there chinese website. I beleive the american website it is going for the same but advertise "free shipping"

1 - 20 of 173 Posts