Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,949 Posts
I just wish they would have oil filters and oil filter gaskets in stock lol
You can get any OEM hard parts you may need for your CBR, including those oil filters and gaskets that the dealers don't seen to have in stock, from cyclepartsnation.com ... They do charge about $18.00 for shipping, so its a good idea to put together a list of spares you may want/need. They do have low prices, and fairly quick turn around... I placed my order last Monday, UPS will deliver it next Tuesday. The oil filter was $4, gasket less than $2, air filter about $7. I ordered 3 of each and saved some $$$.

Mike

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
I bought spare levers from local dealer, same as VTR250 and many other Hondas.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You can get any OEM hard parts you may need for your CBR, including those oil filters and gaskets that the dealers don't seen to have in stock, from cyclepartsnation.com ... They do charge about $18.00 for shipping, so its a good idea to put together a list of spares you may want/need. They do have low prices, and fairly quick turn around... I placed my order last Monday, UPS will deliver it next Tuesday. The oil filter was $4, gasket less than $2, air filter about $7. I ordered 3 of each and saved some $$$.

Mike
I found a dealer that had them in stock but was hoping to get one today or tomorrow so I can change the oil this weekend. They are a couple of hours away and said they would charge me $3 for the oil filter gasket, $11 for shipping lol. I'll probably just order from a local dealer to save on shipping. Or maybe take the bike for a long ride to LA.

Sent from my iPad using MO Free

1 - 7 of 7 Posts