Honda CBR 250 Forum banner

definition of street sniping

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  kd7svh 
#1 ·
#3 ·
says in he description he's fine. lived to tell about it with not much more than a few bruises.

#8 ·
poppin a wheelie and goin down hard...all caught on his GoPro cam
what's up with that thread title R&BMiX ? you got jokes too ?

ok...what happen , did you rich parent finally realize that no matter how much money they give you, the bike will not equal a 600rr ?
how dumb are you ?

bring your 250 to FL, i'll show you how to ride it !

i like how you say : "i have no problem getting the front wheel up"
rrrrreeeeeaaallllyyy, put up a video ,or wait you already did ?
....was that you trying to be me ?

don't do it ! others have tried and it didn't work out too well for them either.
but i guess you already found out ............ Loser !

got your cool 600 already ? let me know and my boyz in GA will come by and split your wig ;)

#9 ·
Lol. I thought we were in the joking mood by the way you were talking to me in other threads. Ole sensitive as ninja. Nah no 600 hundred yet. Still lookin. Im a grown man. My parents stopped buying **** for me at 16 when i moved out. You want me to change the title buddy? I didnt think your feelings be hurt. You aight by me street sniper . Any Wheelie ridin stunt guy aight by me.

#11 ·
lol...come on HoP , i was hoping for something funnier than this :(

i really like the title of this thread , im honored .... but that's boring !!!
so i have to check out the vid and then call you a loser kid hoping that you come back with something funny for me to get mad at and laugh .
isn't that how this forum internet thing woks ?

im still going to picture you as the 16yo kid who's parent gave him all the money to sup-up his 250 so he won't buy a 600...:D:D

Any Dyno posting CBR250 owner guy is aight by me too !
btw my internet friends call me Snipe ... i think :confused:

p.s. called you a loser on my CBR250 Funny Video thread. i hope you can do better than this reply because im bored and im not riding tonight:(

#10 ·
Ouch.
It looks like he set the front down badly and gave himself a tank slapper.
He should have picked the front end up again. It might not have helped but it would have been worth a try. If it had been me on the bike I would have dumped it in only half the distance :) I don't know what's going to hurt more, the body or the shock of how much it's going to cost to repair.

That video demonstrates why I don't do (intentional) wheelies. Everything is all rainbows & lollipops until...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.